Ciara is COMING (Level Up video SHOT and single rollout otw) UPDATE: Vonc lashed

Started by fedswatchin, June 23, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 01:38:57 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 24, 2018, 01:35:11 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 01:33:58 PM
Rih don't hardly put pen to paper. That's the only point I care about Jayden :kii:
She puts the pen to paper just as MUCH as Ci though, Rih just has put pen to paper to more successful songs  :dead:
That's not the point dummy

I'm talking about songs that define an artist's sound. Ciara has writing credits on all the songs that do that.
3 songs?
Big fucking whoop :dead:
You're acting like Ci went in the studio and created 3 master pieces by herself from scratch

fedswatchin

Quote from: Lazarus on June 24, 2018, 01:37:07 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 01:33:00 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on June 24, 2018, 01:30:54 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 01:27:58 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on June 24, 2018, 01:25:40 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 01:23:09 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 01:17:41 PM
The point you're missing is that Ciara has writing credits on all of her biggest hits

Rihanna does not :dead: period
lemme direct you to this here quote Mya
Quote from: Lazarus on June 24, 2018, 01:22:13 PM
Rude Boy & Run This Town are two of Rihanna's biggest hits.

v

You made it seem like she has no writing credits though. When in fact she does on some of her biggest hits. :dead:
regardless of how I made it seem

I never said she had no writing credits. I said she doesn't have writing credits on her signature songs: Umbrella, We Found Love, and Only Girl. She's a puppet

But Rude Boy is one of her signature songs. She performs it at every concert.
have you heard the Rude Boy demo?

where the changes at

Regardless of changes, she received a writing credit, it became another No.1 for her and considered one of her many signature songs and she performs it at every concert.
compare the ratio between her signature songs she has wc on and the signature songs that don't show her as a credited writer

Then ask yourself why you're even quoting me

fedswatchin

Quote from: Guilty on June 24, 2018, 01:41:40 PM
Rih don't hardly put pen to paper. That's the only point I care about Jayden :kii:
She puts the pen to paper just as MUCH as Ci though, Rih just has put pen to paper to more successful songs  :dead:

I'm talking about songs that define an artist's sound. Ciara has writing credits on all the songs that do that.
3 songs?
You're acting like Ci went in the studio and created 3 master pieces by herself from scratch
where did I TYPE that tho? Don't put your assumptions on me fagg

FlowerBomb

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 01:42:43 PM

3 songs?

QuoteCiara has written hits before, from scratch. Rihanna has not.

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

fedswatchin

Why does mya even step to me

Outside of a strip club, the only other place Maiyaya has recently seen success is Japan. Post and update us on that.

Lazarus

Rude Boy

During an interview on the television show, Alan Carr: Chatty Man in February 2010, Carr asked Rihanna about the song's lyrics, with particular emphasis on the line "Come here Rude Boy, Boy, can you get it up?/Come here Rude Boy, Boy, is you big enough?"[2] Rihanna explained: "When we wrote the song, it was kind of a freestyle ... I liked the West Indian influence that the music had, and, I just went in the booth, they were already jotting down some ideas and, that came to me, I just ran in there with the, one of the writers and started coming up with this in the studio and now when people read it back to me like that, 'Come here Rude Boy, is you big enough'?, it does sound so disgusting!" She also explained the development of the song, and said that those lyrics were originally going to be the introduction, but because of the song's infectious beat, Rihanna decided to make it the hook instead.[2]

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Stargate revealed that Rihanna had come up with the title and concept for the song herself, and communicated her ideas to Dean before any work began on the music.[5]

fedswatchin

Quote from: Guilty on June 24, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

3 songs?

quote me saying masterpiece hun :kii:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 01:47:16 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 24, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

3 songs?

quote me saying masterpiece hun :kii:
It's gotten to that level?
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Lazarus on June 24, 2018, 01:46:31 PM
Rude Boy

During an interview on the television show, Alan Carr: Chatty Man in February 2010, Carr asked Rihanna about the song's lyrics, with particular emphasis on the line "Come here Rude Boy, Boy, can you get it up?/Come here Rude Boy, Boy, is you big enough?"[2] Rihanna explained: "When we wrote the song, it was kind of a freestyle ... I liked the West Indian influence that the music had, and, I just went in the booth, they were already jotting down some ideas and, that came to me, I just ran in there with the, one of the writers and started coming up with this in the studio and now when people read it back to me like that, 'Come here Rude Boy, is you big enough'?, it does sound so disgusting!" She also explained the development of the song, and said that those lyrics were originally going to be the introduction, but because of the song's infectious beat, Rihanna decided to make it the hook instead.[2]

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Stargate revealed that Rihanna had come up with the title and concept for the song herself, and communicated her ideas to Dean before any work began on the music.[5]
that's just Rude Boy

Again, I'll ask you to do a ratio between that and her most recognisable songs: Pon de Replay, Unfaithful, SOS, Umbrella, We Found Love, and Only Girl

When rih came in this game, she wasn't writing shit. She was a puppet then and still is today in some ways. Kudos to her

Vonc2002

List ciara's hits that she wrote and are her signature sound
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 01:30:51 PM
Now let's switch gears

How come -

Ci and that manly ass mug still can't get a solo top 10?

Let's chat about it.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: .betterwiseup on June 23, 2018, 12:14:22 PM
Let?s be honest, who?s checking for Azelia Banks in 2018?
She?s about to give the same ol weak ass late ass fag ass gay dance song
Another flop single and ALBUM called treasure island on the way

!!!!

Kalifornia.

In here bringin up plaques when your bitch got the least amount of anyone named in this thread. You got some nerve.

Vonc2002

Ciara doesnt have a ton of hits  and only one number one from the crunk and B era and SURELY that played ass sound aint nobody's signature so I'm just curious about all these "HITS" that are her signature sound :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw