YES OR NO. Giving Teachers guns will put Children of Color at Risk?

Started by Genesis, February 23, 2018, 03:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: chula. on February 23, 2018, 06:09:52 PM
there was an armed guard ON DUTY at the recent Florida school shooting (they are just now revealing this information) and he didn't do a damn thing but wait outside while people were being killed!  :uhh:

jopih

not using his lunch break as an excuse

pCj

I get that he's in bed with the NRA and this would hugely benefit them, but I can't believe he seriously suggested to arm a certain amount of teachers in every school in The United States, when very few of those MILLIONS will know how to properly respond in the off-chance their school is shot up :dead:

HUGO

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 23, 2018, 05:20:35 PM
He said it on Twitter I think
Nope in a presss conference with students and some parents of the victims. Completely disturbed

Annie

I watched the discussion the families and students had with Trump and I think it was just not the way to go. Trump heard this one piece of advice and ran with it because NRA will love more guns. There are experts and other politicians who he should start a debate with, not people who just went through a horrible event and are grieving. They are going to say anything because of their emotions..it is good to let them tak about their frustration..but a real debate needs some clarity

/.\

Annie

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 06:25:52 PM
there was an armed guard ON DUTY at the recent Florida school shooting (they are just now revealing this information) and he didn't do a damn thing but wait outside while people were being killed!  :uhh:

jopih

Exactly not everyone is going to be that hero
And I also don?t get why everyone is focused on schools..I mean how long ago was the Vegas shooting? That was some serious shit. I guess the US needs armed guards at every corner because people with mental problems ?and terrorists? have the freedom to buy guns that are made for war

/.\

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Annie on February 23, 2018, 09:25:07 PM
Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 06:25:52 PM

jopih

Exactly
lp,k[o09jih8u

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 04:01:41 PM
Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 03:50:01 PM
not teachers becoming the new police force

he was reachin in his lunchbox! am swear! :stressed:

i cant do this anymore
cmmcmc
C
Cc
C
Cccc
Cc
C
C
Cc
C
SJDJDJJDDJDJDJJDJDJDJDJJDJDJDFJDNFNDJFNFJJNMDMFMDMFMD
C
C
C
C

C
C
C
F
C
X
C
C

BG

H
G

C
V
C
B
V
V
C
V
CC

b7

b7

Quote from: chow, mayne. on February 23, 2018, 04:14:13 PM
Put metal detectors in the schools.
Right at the front door of the schools and at every entrance to the school.
Dress em up nicely so they aren't too intimidating or alarming to students. And call it a day.

That's what they do here in NYC for the schools in the hood. But it clearly needs to be standard.
!!!!!

BrokenHeartsHeal

Well, Duh. Hello! The school to prison pipeline

Black and Brown kids are disproportionately suspended and punished more than white kids that do the same thing, and I'm just talking about minor bs. There's just an implicit bias that most teachers and administration have even though we're suppose to be about equality and social justice for all. Best believe something happens and a teacher or security guard snaps, lil 11 y/o Monte's head would be blown off.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: one gor army on February 23, 2018, 04:14:13 PM
Dress em up nicely so they aren't too intimidating or alarming to students. And call it a day.

That's what they do here in NYC for the schools in the hood. But it clearly needs to be standard.

Not to mention they have the entire fucking precinct come to the school during dismissal just to make sure there's no crowd of niggers lingering around

Can I start some mess and say that even if the hood schools didn't have metal detectors white schools would still have the mass shootings? That's just not our type of style

Catch you at the courtyard at 3, we could shoot the five or literally shoot each other other :letsmessfag:

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on February 25, 2018, 08:15:32 PM
Quote from: one gor army on February 23, 2018, 04:14:13 PM

Not to mention they have the entire fucking precinct come to the school during dismissal just to make sure there's no crowd of niggers lingering around

Can I start some mess and say that even if the hood schools didn't have metal detectors white schools would still have the mass shootings? That's just not our type of style

Catch you at the courtyard at 3, we could shoot the five or literally shoot each other other :letsmessfag:
Call a spade what it is :cheerup:

b7