Janet headlining Global Citizen Fest' 29th Sept!

Started by FlowerBomb, June 19, 2018, 06:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Insider confirmed Rihanna collab
:gorlonfire:

Not Bruno & Rihanna

Come with the HITS then Queen
:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Guilty on June 21, 2018, 08:41:10 AM
Insider confirmed Rihanna collab

Not Bruno & Rihanna

Come with the HITS then Queen
:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:
OMF!!!!!!!!
Janet aint tf PLAYING!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

it's so weird because outside of Missy & J.cole, she's never worked with anyone :dead: :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Guilty on June 21, 2018, 08:51:18 AM
it's so weird because outside of Missy & J.cole, she's never worked with anyone :dead: :dead:
And Luther and Michael
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Ulysses

Janet has worked with quite a few other people as well

Tip
Busta
Blackstreet
Mc lyte
Nelly

Young

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

I dont want a pop mess either tbh. I want an Anti(desperado)/Velvet Ropeish (Got Til it's Gone) type of song. I think that would be so dope from them