Kenneth Petty’s rape victim speaks on The Real.

Started by Plastic., September 21, 2021, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andre 3000

September 22, 2021, 08:38:55 AM #165 Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 08:47:06 AM by leon turtle
I call Nicki on her fake BS whenever she pulls it and I'll do the same for her detractors

No discrimination here

Just calling a spade a spade per usual.

"Protect black womuh !! "
"Harriet tub!"

It's not a joke or something to use lightly
Nor is it something to pick up for a day and two then leave it behind once ur own agenda is satisfied .

Dr Naomi Campbell

Sir where was this energy when bill Cosby was freed
You only cared when I said one of your faves was one of his victims :plea:

Quote from: leon turtle on June 30, 2021, 01:06:58 PM
Quote from: Planet Her on June 30, 2021, 01:02:50 PM
Quote from: back UP. on June 30, 2021, 12:59:25 PM
Quote from: Planet Her on June 30, 2021, 12:57:21 PM

damns

drug me tf up
Okay?! I wouldn't mind in the 70s. Drug me dammit, show me who's boss.

:shook:
and deep throat that puddin pop

Quote from: leon turtle on June 30, 2021, 01:08:56 PM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on June 30, 2021, 01:06:07 PM
Quote from: back UP. on June 30, 2021, 01:03:00 PM
Quote from: autour Mons. on June 30, 2021, 01:00:34 PM
b
mfnnfnfnfnfnfnfn :scrumptious:
you know he drugged and assaulted Beverly Johnson too right
Why are we celebrating :guys:
wait

Toss his ass back in jail :udontlookok:

You wanted to suck this rapists cock

andre 3000

September 22, 2021, 08:45:35 AM #167 Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 08:46:29 AM by leon turtle
^ another example of using "protect black women" as ammo

This would be relevant if I were in here encouraging y'all to and dragging y'all for NOT backing up this woman in some way - fake or not

Then you could ask "where was that energy"

Cowgirl

Quote from: leon turtle on September 22, 2021, 08:13:52 AM
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 22, 2021, 07:58:17 AM
Quote from: leon turtle on September 22, 2021, 05:44:47 AM
Dorians just focusing on Nicki like all of you have been for pages

Glad to see the conversation MAYBE shifting more towards Kenneth and what he did to the victim now

"he raped ha! That's wat we shouldn't like!"

Yeah, let's talk about THAT instead of wondering how this will affect Nicki. Young is literally doing the same thing y'all are doing - just from a different angle.

!!!!!

I just looked at the IG caption of The Real's post, and it's honestly so late

QuoteIn an exclusive interview, Jennifer Hough opens up about the details surrounding her lawsuit against Nicki Minaj's husband, Kenneth Petty.

I'm pissing at "Nicki Minaj's husband" :kii: the gorls clearly don't give af about this girl and are doing this interview for ratings
of course it's a quick coin grab

"Exclusive! We got da juicy deetz y'all!"

I feel for the victim ... but those turning this into entertainment and ammo to shoot at Nicki ... all under the guise of "concern!" can kick rocks lol
They might as well have headlined, "NICKI'S HUSBAND RAPED THIS BITCH, COME WATCH!"

I could see if it was recent or at least while they were together but this is not settling well with me.

Cowgirl

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on September 22, 2021, 08:44:28 AM
Sir where was this energy when bill Cosby was freed
You only cared when I said one of your faves was one of his victims :plea:

Quote from: leon turtle on June 30, 2021, 01:06:58 PM
Quote from: Planet Her on June 30, 2021, 01:02:50 PM
Quote from: back UP. on June 30, 2021, 12:59:25 PM
Quote from: Planet Her on June 30, 2021, 12:57:21 PM

damns

drug me tf up
Okay?! I wouldn't mind in the 70s. Drug me dammit, show me who's boss.

:shook:
and deep throat that puddin pop

Quote from: leon turtle on June 30, 2021, 01:08:56 PM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on June 30, 2021, 01:06:07 PM
Quote from: back UP. on June 30, 2021, 01:03:00 PM
Quote from: autour Mons. on June 30, 2021, 01:00:34 PM
b
mfnnfnfnfnfnfnfn :scrumptious:
you know he drugged and assaulted Beverly Johnson too right
Why are we celebrating :guys:
wait

Toss his ass back in jail :udontlookok:

You wanted to suck this rapists cock
Those victims were white.

'ology

Quote from: leon turtle on September 21, 2021, 06:00:52 PM
Kenneth is the criminal here .

Nicki is (wrongly) standing by her man and I'm sure she'd like to believe that the mess against him is 1) not true at all or 2) "not that serious".

He's basically her childhood sweetheart . I honestly didn't understand why she was with him til I found that out . A piece of southside queens with her in her home . He's familiar , he what she probably considered to be " safe" . I get it

But all these people wanting HER to be punished , barely mentioning the actual criminal here ... hiding behind this whole

There's two sides of dead wrong here here . The barbz who think she can do no wrong and her HATERS . who see this entire mess as nothing more than something to take her down . But will hide behind a "omg so concerned about the victim!" Tea and even use #protectblkwomen teas as well  (if it don't apply , let it fly) it's super obvious.

Ultimately that's her husband . There are mothers who will stand by their children who have killed other people in cold blood . Cuz that's their child . This is her family .

But I hope she realizes sooner or later it's gonna be time to cut ties with him.
Z
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on September 21, 2021, 06:12:47 PM
Quote from: bby ddy on September 21, 2021, 06:05:57 PM
She's not just saying something ddhffggh.

He was convicted for raping this woman.

Her charges are stemming from the constant harrassment she's been receiving from NICKI, Kenny and their goons... not to mention her Barb trolls. This woman just wanted to be left alone.

Nicki is/was an active participant in the mess, not just some chick talking shit on the sidelines in defense of her man.
!!!!

She's a piece of shit

Zankou.

Quote from: 'ology on September 22, 2021, 08:56:20 AM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on September 21, 2021, 06:12:47 PM
Quote from: bby ddy on September 21, 2021, 06:05:57 PM
She's not just saying something ddhffggh.

He was convicted for raping this woman.

Her charges are stemming from the constant harrassment she's been receiving from NICKI, Kenny and their goons... not to mention her Barb trolls. This woman just wanted to be left alone.

Nicki is/was an active participant in the mess, not just some chick talking shit on the sidelines in defense of her man.
!!!!

She's a piece of shit

'ology

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 21, 2021, 07:10:03 PM
You might as well stick a fork in this hefty bitch and those velociraptor hips because she's fucking DONE

the playlists and media outlets BARELY wanted to touch her during the queen era. Now they're really not :plzstop:
Zzzzxzzzzzzzzzxz

andre 3000

September 22, 2021, 09:18:09 AM #175 Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 09:18:34 AM by leon turtle
The fact that some of y'all can't even admit that your biggest satisfaction in this mess is watching Nicki in the hot seat because you despise her ... not justice

Even when it's PAINFULLY obvious that's the case ....

Can you really blame a bitch for questioning how genuine the tea is? :usureuok: think about it

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: leon turtle on September 22, 2021, 08:45:35 AM
^ another example of using "protect black women" as ammo

This would be relevant if I were in here encouraging y'all to and dragging y'all for NOT backing up this woman in some way - fake or not

Then you could ask "where was that energy"
my point is you didn't care about his black female victims UNTIL your fav was included
So again I ask, if your "protect black women" energy also only reserved for your faves? :butwait!:

andre 3000

Quote from: leon turtle on September 22, 2021, 09:18:09 AM
The fact that some of y'all can't even admit that your biggest satisfaction in this mess is watching Nicki in the hot seat because you despise her ... not justice

Even when it's PAINFULLY obvious that's the case ....

Can you really blame a bitch for questioning how genuine the tea is? :usureuok: think about it

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"