Kenneth Petty’s rape victim speaks on The Real.

Started by Plastic., September 21, 2021, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Plastic.

oh my GOD these details are so disturbing

i believe every word

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

bby ddy

Air them out Jennifer! I respect her for not taking the money. It sucks that she has to keep reliving this but I'm not mad at her for standing in her shit. Nicki knows who tf she's dealing with. I mean, he was a grown man when he was dating her 16 year old self back in the day... :supluv:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 22, 2021, 11:39:48 AM
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 22, 2021, 11:15:18 AM
Quote from: Troye on September 22, 2021, 11:08:18 AM
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 22, 2021, 10:36:26 AM
Quote from: Planet Her on September 22, 2021, 08:49:40 AM
Quote from: leon turtle on September 22, 2021, 08:13:52 AM
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 22, 2021, 07:58:17 AM
Quote from: leon turtle on September 22, 2021, 05:44:47 AM
Dorians just focusing on Nicki like all of you have been for pages

Glad to see the conversation MAYBE shifting more towards Kenneth and what he did to the victim now

"he raped ha! That's wat we shouldn't like!"

Yeah, let's talk about THAT instead of wondering how this will affect Nicki. Young is literally doing the same thing y'all are doing - just from a different angle.

!!!!!

I just looked at the IG caption of The Real's post, and it's honestly so late

QuoteIn an exclusive interview, Jennifer Hough opens up about the details surrounding her lawsuit against Nicki Minaj's husband, Kenneth Petty.

I'm pissing at "Nicki Minaj's husband" :kii: the gorls clearly don't give af about this girl and are doing this interview for ratings
of course it's a quick coin grab

"Exclusive! We got da juicy deetz y'all!"

I feel for the victim ... but those turning this into entertainment and ammo to shoot at Nicki ... all under the guise of "concern!" can kick rocks lol
They might as well have headlined, "NICKI'S HUSBAND RAPED THIS BITCH, COME WATCH!"

I could see if it was recent or at least while they were together but this is not settling well with me.

Okay!!!! This Jennifer bitch is thirsty af for attention.

This rape mess happened 25 years ago. Why are you just now speaking up about it? Because Kenneth has some fame due to his association with Nicki? It's just very late & it's clear what Jennifer's motives are tbh

YEP !!!

this is the mess im talking about and they were BOTH teens at the time right? LIKE the fuck 

Nnnn not only were they teens (he was 15, she was 16), but I believe Nicki also stated that they were dating at the time.

Was Nicki there when it happened?

FUNNY how you ask that but want her tried and prosecuted for something she wasnt even there for HUH ?

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Troye on September 22, 2021, 11:53:06 AM

Glad to see the conversation MAYBE shifting more towards Kenneth and what he did to the victim now

Yeah, let's talk about THAT instead of wondering how this will affect Nicki. Young is literally doing the same thing y'all are doing - just from a different angle.

!!!!!

QuoteIn an exclusive interview, Jennifer Hough opens up about the details surrounding her lawsuit against Nicki Minaj's husband, Kenneth Petty.

I'm pissing at "Nicki Minaj's husband" :kii: the gorls clearly don't give af about this girl and are doing this interview for ratings

I feel for the victim ... but those turning this into entertainment and ammo to shoot at Nicki ... all under the guise of "concern!" can kick rocks lol
They might as well have headlined, "NICKI'S HUSBAND RAPED THIS BITCH, COME WATCH!"

I could see if it was recent or at least while they were together but this is not settling well with me.

This rape mess happened 25 years ago. Why are you just now speaking up about it? Because Kenneth has some fame due to his association with Nicki? It's just very late & it's clear what Jennifer's motives are tbh

YEP !!!

this is the mess im talking about and they were BOTH teens at the time right? LIKE the fuck 

Nnnn not only were they teens (he was 15, she was 16), but I believe Nicki also stated that they were dating at the time.

FUNNY how you ask that but want her tried and prosecuted for something she wasnt even there for HUH ?

Worms for brains  :plzstop:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Kalifornia.

!!!!!

YEP !!!

Nick bby...

Do you even KNOW what's going on? :uhh:

This is about the HARASSMENT. Not the rape. So yes she needs to be sent to trial. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Jesus... :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 22, 2021, 12:00:11 PM

!!!!!

YEP !!!

Nick bby...

Do you even KNOW what's going on? :uhh:

This is about the HARASSMENT. Not the rape. So yes she needs to be sent to trial. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Jesus... :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

ill admit that when you just admit you hate nicki and want to see this black woman who has worked hard for what she has suffer?