Kenneth Petty’s rape victim speaks on The Real.

Started by Plastic., September 21, 2021, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucid Salvatore

This girl is so full of SHIT

I don't wanna be known!

If you don't wanna be known then why are you reopening the case after nearly 30 years? Let's just be REAL for a second. If Kenneth wasn't married to Nicki Minaj, this Jennifer girl wouldn't be doing all of this. The only reason she's reopening the case is because Kenneth has achieved some fame due to his association with Nicki, and she wants in on the fame/fortune.

Furthermore, Kenneth already went to prison for this "rape". What more does she want?  :uhh: :dead: greedy self

Aalonso.

QuoteCardi

:uhh:

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Aalonso.

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 22, 2021, 12:15:40 PM

I don't wanna be known!

If you don't wanna be known then why are you reopening the case after nearly 30 years? Let's just be REAL for a second. If Kenneth wasn't married to Nicki Minaj, this Jennifer girl wouldn't be doing all of this. The only reason she's reopening the case is because Kenneth has achieved some fame due to his association with Nicki, and she wants in on the fame/fortune.

Furthermore, Kenneth already went to prison for this "rape". What more does she want?  :uhh: :dead: greedy self

She's not reopening shit.

Like someone just asked, do y'all even know what's going on?

Fjdjdjdjdjdjdhd

Aalonso.

Lucid Salvatore

I would have a lot more respect for this girl if she would be honest and say "I want a couple millions from Nicki & Kenneth". All this victim! Don't wanna be known! mess is late af.

Cowboy Nine

What more does she want?
for Nicki, Kenny, and the Garbz to leave her alone and stop threatening her life

:uhh:

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: L0NZ. on September 22, 2021, 12:17:21 PM

I don't wanna be known!

She's not reopening shit.

Like someone just asked, do y'all even know what's going on?

Fjdjdjdjdjdjdhd

She's suing them for bullying & harassment..... but they never harassed this girl. All Nicki asked was if she was willing to testify on her behalf for another lawsuit and she'd be willing to fly her family to LA.

Plastic.

she didn't reopen anything

she's suing them for harassing her last year after he failed to register as a sex offender

they wanted to pay her to recant, she refused, and the threats began

it's not far fetched to believe nicki threatened to put a price on this girl, she's done it before NUMEROUS times  :dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowboy Nine