Kenneth Petty’s rape victim speaks on The Real.

Started by Plastic., September 21, 2021, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Annie

September 22, 2021, 05:09:30 PM #466 Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 05:10:09 PM by Annie

I'm sure she was notified before by the lawyer that this was going to be filed. She really used that covid to distract huh?  :omgwatshappening:

/.\

FRANCE

Quote from: 'ology on September 22, 2021, 04:36:00 PM
Quote from: Planet Her on September 22, 2021, 02:45:02 PM
Honestly speaking, I feel sorry for the victim but it's still unfair to drag Nicki into this. Yes that's her husband and maybe she tried to pay hush money so it doesn't affect her but it's wack to go around doing interviews and promo tours. Didn't he do serious time?
:uhh:

ff yeah, that logic makes no sense. nicki inserted herself by calling her and getting her people to contact her, not the other way around. she's in it. and deserves whatever lashing she gets.

Kalifornia.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Annie on September 22, 2021, 05:09:30 PM

I'm sure she was notified before by the lawyer that this was going to be filed. She really used that covid to distract huh?  :omgwatshappening:
Sorry but I have to stan. This damn mastermind
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: YTManzWhore on September 22, 2021, 04:31:44 PM
Quote from: Planet Her on September 22, 2021, 02:45:02 PMYes that's her husband and maybe she tried to pay hush money so it doesn't affect her but

vyyvyvvyybybubybbyybubbuubububbububuububu

Sis
:supluv:

Kaeli.

Quote from: yummy on September 22, 2021, 03:46:58 PM
I really wanna know why she looked at a nigga with felonies, a bunch of other kids and no real career or money and thought this was the man I should jump the broom with

:plzstop:
i honestly think she just wanted a baby before those eggs went on an indefinite leave of absence. She found a broke nigga from her past that she could control with her coin and only married him so she couldn't be called a baby mama

Purple Moon

Im cancelling nicki. Didnt she also try to help her monster brother?
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Kaeli.

Quote from: plastic on September 22, 2021, 04:01:29 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on September 22, 2021, 03:59:21 PM
A lot of logic in what y'all are saying. Nicki is smart but clearly touched. When I talked about her characters in her music being extensions of real life coping mechanisms, I wasn't just talking.
this is true too

really wouldn't be surprised if she was sexually abused at some point too

not to get too heavy but yea

i'm done speaking on this, i pray jennifer gets justice & PEACE & nicki gets help
I def think Nicki was sexually abused. She def gives all the signs. She's probably a victim as well. But then again so was R. Kelly.

I'm sure she'll tell us about her life in depth one day

Cowgirl

So what you're saying is that Nicki is a victim as well? I agree. Time for her to divorce this nigga either way.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

What she and all of us are saying is that you're a dumb ass bitch.