Kenneth Petty’s rape victim speaks on The Real.

Started by Plastic., September 21, 2021, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Annie on September 26, 2021, 05:41:18 AM
How can she prevail when sentencing is still scheduled for January? The Barbz want it to be over in a day. She just bought a new weave and got some Chanel but that's not living you best life. This story is far from over.

Fffgbbbbhhhbhh

Drag her QUEENnie

b7

Quote from: Annie on September 26, 2021, 05:38:55 AM
Quote from: Troye on September 26, 2021, 03:14:57 AM
So yeah Nicki seems to have prevailed  I love that queen is just doing her and not letting any of this bullshit phase her

Because she got a new weave
:plzstop:
bxbxnnxncncncncn

:guys:

b7

Quote from: L0NZ. on September 26, 2021, 12:33:56 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 26, 2021, 12:28:43 PM
Quote from: leon turtle on September 26, 2021, 12:24:57 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 26, 2021, 12:23:46 PM
This should stay focused on Nicki being wrong for getting in this rape situation cuz
that mugshot post and the caption are typical of rappers that all of us support
!!!!!

All of this shock and dismay

Like r u serious?

These are rappers from the hood. Of course it's possible they were involved in some crazy mess.
like, I swear these ppl were "Nicki was scared" when Cardi was acting a fool that night
and supporting that action
Now it's pearl clutching time when Nicki starts acting tough
Let's be consistent

She WAS scared. You can be tough in one situation and scared in another. I love when the girls start acting obtuse in tandem.
Yea Nicki was unarmed in that Cardi situation

Most guys and girls that can't fight (or won't) will definitely act a lot tougher with a weapon in their hands but i don't even wanna distract from the main topic at hand. We know Nicki's exhibited gross behavior and Kenneth is even worse.

No reason to go around in circles about this IG caption. Her history is well known

b7

Quote from: RAY7 on September 26, 2021, 12:34:26 PM
Clearly she was trying to show that she has it in her to be "gangsta" and violent but simultaneously showing that she doesn't do that anymore
i interpreted it like that as well cuz i saw that caption months ago when she posted it. Who knows what the actual situation was and if it was just self defense and blah blah

It just looks weird now because of what we DO know about her so i can see why some of the other members are giving a  :uhh: type of reaction. That was probably their first time seeing that caption

:plzstop:

DopeSoul.

I'm appalled

I stand with this innocent raped Goddess

Zankou.

Quote from: RAY7 on September 26, 2021, 12:23:46 PM
This should stay focused on Nicki being wrong for getting in this rape situation cuz
that mugshot post and the caption are typical of rappers that all of us support

I don't support rappers

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

andre 3000

Which would leave her still 20 years younger than those weird white crypt keeping hoes u stan for .

Cowboy Nine

Annie

September 26, 2021, 05:49:52 PM #689 Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 05:52:20 PM by Annie
Can you imagine someone putting 20.000 dollars on your head on behalf of Kenneth and Nicki and she just randomly posts her crime - a girl leaking blood and being in the hospital for days- as inspiration and #growth? :acquit:
Like wtf? Talking about intimidation

/.\