Montero has sold 500K! Alrdy gold

Started by Edge gorl, September 21, 2021, 05:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

His promo was crazy. You'd think he would've done a million in the first week .. his music is ...interesting.im
a fan of him being black, gay, brave and thinking outside of the box but his music is suspect to me.  

Young

Edge gorl

his 7 ep was ok

but this alb' >>>>>>>>>>>

nd hes puttin this on da deluxe

his work ethic will get him UP thea

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: The Night King on September 22, 2021, 02:50:36 AMbeing black, gay, brave and thinking outside of the box but his music is suspect to me. 
what does this even mean  :dead:

Ma Lo

Edge gorl

opha lipa

the numbers aint stellar cuz the music ain't. simple
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Edge gorl

then i guess kellys music is SHIT on toppa shit then hun

Ma Lo

Quote from: ophliyah on September 22, 2021, 03:13:13 AM

Lmfao people love to seek conflict in posts when there is none. Simple math.

Young

September 22, 2021, 03:20:04 AM #54 Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 03:21:11 AM by Young
When are yawl gonna realize him being black
And gay are definitely factors as to why his numbers are not up there with Drake yet

But he's still a streaming force

It's gonna take time but King is kinda here to stay gorls

Those Numbers are nothing to scoff at. He's still collecting plaques and awards with his hit records

FRANCE

Quote from: Young on September 22, 2021, 03:20:04 AM
When are yawl gonna realize him being black
And gay are definitely factors as to why his numbers are not up there with Drake yet

This.

Either way, the album will def be eligible for Platinum in no time.

FRANCE

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 22, 2021, 01:48:18 AM
Quote from: Trey on September 21, 2021, 11:34:34 PM
But Doja didn't have a fraction of the promo Nas had and nobody was really anticipating her mess. It's just not comparable imo. I think that's where the disappointment comes from. There was unarguably soooooo much hype and promo behind Lil Nas..... we haven't seen anything like that in a decade.
Trey i stan for you but.... NO one was anticipating Doja?  :blink: In what world?
fff right. when her first week sales came out, folks were even saying she flopped. look at her now though. after 3 whole months, her album is up at #6 on Billboard scanning 50k. cause her streaming numbers are crazy good. lil nas x will follow suit especially when thats what i want and scoop become hits for him. this is how albums are sold these days.

and just because lil nas x was trolling on twitter with all this pregnant promo mess and other shit doesnt mean folks were moved by his satan shoes to buy his album.  :kii:

opha lipa

Quote from: The Night King on September 22, 2021, 03:15:30 AM
Quote from: ophliyah on September 22, 2021, 03:13:13 AM

Lmfao people love to seek conflict in posts when there is none. Simple math.

!

the girls should really be grateful with this. this boy is a brand. not an artist.

FRANCE

music quality and album sales are not positively correlated. lots of shiity albums that have big album sales (see drake) and amazing albums that dont sell. 

opha lipa

true. but in this case, i think the stale music is translating to the numbers.

:letsmessfag: