Married To Mess Update (Season 11 Filming / Fraudra Talks Potential RHOA Return)

Started by M-Rocka, March 07, 2023, 02:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

so basically contests quit after being demoted
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quad confirmed she hasn't signed her contract yet, and Heavenly said she hasn't seen her - even though they been filming for a month now..

M-Rocka

Well I'm sure Heavenly will hold the fort down with her antics. :plzstop:  :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 29, 2023, 03:44:16 PMQuad confirmed she hasn't signed her contract yet, and Heavenly said she hasn't seen her - even though they been filming for a month now..
https://twitter.com/JaysRealityBlog/status/1640918284395577345

I think Quad is gone

Gilgamesh.

Heavenly always brings the mess :blessed:

If Quad hasn't been filming they must have offered her a "friend of" contract.

Cowgirl

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Big Barbie on March 29, 2023, 03:52:07 PMQuad is gone? Cancel this shit. :uhh:

She might not be, production pulled the same mess a couple seasons ago and Heavenly got her back on the show by saying Quad was telling people Toya and Eugene "begged, borrowed and stole" to get their house :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Why would they not secure her ESPECIALLY the season they bring greg back? :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 29, 2023, 03:51:17 PMHeavenly always brings the mess :blessed:

people are speculating she probably wanted more money since they're bringing Greg back with his new finace (wife?)

kinda no point of them now if she does't sign

:hmph:

Cowboy Nine

but yeah if Quad isn't a part of the show idk...

Season 8 was dry af before she came back with her bullshit ass apartment

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on March 29, 2023, 03:57:08 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 29, 2023, 03:51:17 PMHeavenly always brings the mess :blessed:

people are speculating she probably wanted more money since they're bringing Greg back with his new finace (wife?)

kinda no point of them now if she does't sign

:hmph:
yea....... like idgaf about greg :dead: