Ray J sells Raycon for $75 m and plans to launch his own Network. Forbes interv

Started by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾, March 16, 2024, 04:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

March 16, 2024, 04:00:00 PM Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 03:25:14 PM by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Summertime

Oh this is big for Dorian and the Norwood's.
I think him and his sister should also do a production company. Since Brandy is a poet and journals the chances of her having written stories is high. Turn a few of those into short series.

Wouldn't be shocked if she does a theme song for a show on this network.
I think Sy'Rai said she got her degree in music production so I am sure she might be part of the music side of the network as well.

I still think Brandy should do a poetry book and get into churning out a book series.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Those are all great ideas. I hope the Norwoods are listening, and taking notes. It would be kinda awesome for Bran and Ray J to make use of that production company they had in 2010.

I can't wait to see what comes from this. Good luck to Ray J.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

March 16, 2024, 09:24:46 PM #5 Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 10:36:15 PM by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾
I don't blame him. A Brandy & Monica tour would clean up.

Summertime

Ray J probably been telling his sister for decades good ideas  :dead: she just ignores it. I can tell she is stubborn. He probably been noticed she has a communications problem. A Mo and Brandy tour or residency would make bank like he wrote.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Summertime on March 16, 2024, 10:21:52 PMRay J probably been telling his sister for decades good ideas  :dead: she just ignores it. I can tell she is stubborn.

!!

The definition

Quote from: ReVon on March 17, 2024, 12:13:00 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on March 16, 2024, 09:14:19 PMLook what Ray J is trying to do

SHE IS SO PRETTY WITH OUT MAKEUP!  :flamebroiled:  :gorlonfire:  :flamebroiled:
Right, she looks youthful without makeup, almost like the 90s Monica

shante smith

Quote from: Summertime on March 16, 2024, 10:21:52 PMRay J probably been telling his sister for decades good ideas  :dead: she just ignores it. I can tell she is stubborn. He probably been noticed she has a communications problem.
if she is, it must run in the family cuz Ray is quite the stub' himself

not too much on GHan bvys