Cardi B weak ass deletes her Instagram over the Grammy that she won

Started by fedswatchin, February 11, 2019, 07:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Haters and trolls come with the price of fame and fortune.. perhaps Cardi ain't cut out for it

Aalumeci.

She didn?t kill herself. Yall dramatic as hell.

She made it so the trolls can?t bother her. End. Good for her and that?s why the feature is available. Not cut out! Weak! If y?all dont get.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 11, 2019, 08:06:29 PM
Haters and trolls come with the price of fame and fortune.. perhaps Cardi ain't cut out for it
Wasn't even thinking about this, but now you brought it up.

Maybe she isn't cut out for it huh?

This is crazy.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Chokeme Politely on February 11, 2019, 08:05:58 PM
Quote from: Temper on February 11, 2019, 08:02:21 PM
Quote from: Chokeme Politely on February 11, 2019, 08:00:41 PM
What can anybody even say to her right now?

The bitch is on the top
clearly not mentally. She's still a classic um... weak ass bitch on the inside

lol but she got the Gram

Calling her weak or mentally unstable won?t change that

:dead:
where am I tryna take that away from her? It's literally in the title :plzstop:

this bitch is still WEAK for deleting her account because of haters. Period

fedswatchin

Quote from: L0NZ Wit Da Braids. on February 11, 2019, 08:08:44 PM
She didn?t kill herself. Yall dramatic as hell.

She made it so the trolls can?t bother her. End. Good for her and that?s why the feature is available. Not cut out! Weak! If y?all dont get.
she takes away a major source for her fans over hater comments? Bby I'm sorry, she has a weak ass grade of skin and there's no defending it.

HARD! from the BRONX! Skreet, even!

But you gettin ya ass beat, gettin lumps and can't handle a couple haters online? :plzstop: do you Belcal'

Vonc2002

Ummmm u do know that Nicki has deleted and taken hiatuses too, right :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

She?s made songs about it.

And still flopped after ?coming back?

Kalifornia.

If she wants to deactivate to silence the negativity and just enjoy her moment for a bit, I don?t see the problem.

I wish she would pay the trolls tho. Many of them are just bitter stans.

Vonc2002

And this was just a way for her to enjoy herself and block everything else out.  Can't hate on this.  The difference between cardi and Nicki Minaj is cardi is very transparent and let's u know EXACTLY where she is.  She's a human and isn't exempt from feeling some kinda way.  Nicki minaj isn't genuine, passive aggressive af, and wants so bad to be unbothered but her actions convey everything but.  Cardi>>>>>>>>>>>
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia on February 11, 2019, 08:15:48 PM
If she wants to deactivate to silence the negativity and just enjoy her moment for a bit, I don?t see the problem.

I wish she would pay the trolls tho. Many of them are just bitter stans.
ALL THIS!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Temper on February 11, 2019, 07:27:27 PM
I will NEVER stan a weak bitch like this :uhh: EVER
Your so damn DUMB.  Not u creating this thread and Nicki has done the same shit.  I expect this from a fake fan tho.  U dont know shit about that girl :kii: