Cardi B weak ass deletes her Instagram over the Grammy that she won

Started by fedswatchin, February 11, 2019, 07:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2019, 08:17:14 PMCardi is very transparent and let's u know EXACTLY where she is.  She's a human and isn't exempt from feeling some kinda way.
that's why I don't use. Where's the mystique or allure? She's just your basic uneducated idiot and that's sad you don't want more from her

Ma Lo

But see that's how karma works tho people saying Nicki is on suicide watch and shit but what if the tables turn..people should be careful what tf they say round this bitch..

fedswatchin

Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 11, 2019, 08:19:59 PM
But see that's how karma works tho people saying Nicki is on suicide watch and shit but what if the tables turn..people should be careful what tf they say round this bitch..
it's actually hilarious to see everybody SWEAR Nicki was pissed, meanwhile Cardi somewhere in fumes :plzstop: ya can't write this shit

Vonc2002

Quote from: Temper on February 11, 2019, 08:19:51 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2019, 08:17:14 PMCardi is very transparent and let's u know EXACTLY where she is.  She's a human and isn't exempt from feeling some kinda way.
that's why I don't use. Where's the mystique or allure? She's just your basic uneducated idiot and that's sad you don't want more from her
I dont need anymore than she gives.  Its sad ur still standing in ciara's corner and she's the same terrible girl making the same terrible music.  Do better
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Temper on February 11, 2019, 08:22:02 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 11, 2019, 08:19:59 PM
it's actually hilarious to see everybody SWEAR Nicki was pissed
She is. She just severed ties with BET because they kii'd at her being a loser and done :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalumeci.

Vonc2002

🦚

Quote from: Temper on February 11, 2019, 08:01:01 PM
Is cardi's account back up guys?

Why? So you can stalk her and obsess over her?  :plzstop:
Kwee is taking a few days to enjoy herself in peace. You should try it sometimes.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Cowboy Nine

Vonc2002

And that bitch could delete any and every form of social media and it wont change that she just became a part of an illustrious ass group of females that were able to obtain a grammy, and the FIRST female to get one for best rap album. Sumn nicki minaj hasnt achieved after a decade of shucking and jiving and selling out :kii:

🦚

Ugly personality. Pitch black soul. Barren.

Ain?t enough Nickels in the world to want to be that miserable south Asian heffa.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/