The Never Ever Mets (OWN/MAX)

Started by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾, April 26, 2024, 05:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

April 26, 2024, 05:59:28 PM Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 06:31:01 PM by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Please guys tell me I'm not the only one getting hooked on this new dating show. I think the series has real potential to deliver on the reality TV tropes, it's like a "Classier" Love After Lockup to me. The show is fairly new, airing it's second episode tonight on Own.

I'm watching it on Max, but OWN has uploaded the first episode for those that are interesting in giving it a chance.

Theirs already a toxic couple in the cast  :kii:

Shout out to Chicago Englewood.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Now I am mad. They had to get rid of the toxic couple (Dominique and Alexis) because things got physical. They were the show for me. I think a lot of these couples have issues but I will Dom and Alexis.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

BetterAngels

This show is fake.  Dom and Alexis said on a live last week, that their fight was staged for the cameras.  Also, Chris usually dates Latinas

shante smith

Quote from: BetterAngels on April 26, 2024, 11:56:17 PMThis show is fake.  Dom and Alexis said on a live last week, that their fight was staged for the cameras.  Also, Chris usually dates Latinas
i was def watching and thinking who the hell is dating that long in the same country without seeing each other

even those crazy couples on 90 Day Fiance try to go overseas to meet the person at some point before 12 years elapse

sfnsfnjsfjnfsjfsjfsjjfjsjsjfsj

i was thinking either its fake or people are being used (sending money etc) and thinking they're "dating" this person online

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Today at 06:10:51 AM #4 Last Edit: Today at 06:49:46 AM by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾
Quote from: BetterAngels on April 26, 2024, 11:56:17 PMThis show is fake.  Dom and Alexis said on a live last week, that their fight was staged for the cameras.  Also, Chris usually dates Latinas

Yeah, a saw bit of their live on YouTube. I hope I can find the full live to see what else they reveal. I'm still going to watch because I find it interesting and entertaining. Dom and Alexia being my faves LOL.

We all know there's certainly some staging with most reality shows but I don't think it's as fake as they want us to believe. They're working too hard to change our opinions and views of the show. Ruining the watching experience for some.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Today at 06:13:12 AM #5 Last Edit: Today at 06:16:01 AM by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾
Sienna and Brandon are stepping up in the toxic seat but I don't like Sienna she's crazy.

Next week:
https://x.com/ownkeepitreal/status/1784024665347772435?s=46&t=DzylR51zWtGH4mtRrssF1w