Do u hang out with faggs

Started by fedswatchin, April 23, 2017, 04:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

But Gazi's mentor founded an organization I use to work for. All im gonna say about that :)

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kurama on April 25, 2017, 01:04:21 PM
Anyways,

There are a lot of terms floating around depending on the context. In public/Medical health gays are referred to as MSMS(Men who have sex with men)

From a societal context there are folks who identify with the LGBTQ umbrella. Sexuality is fluid and complex so I guess folks are trying to be inclusive if they feel they're not represented.

Taking race into account a lot of marginalized groups don't identify with some of these terms usually imposed by whites for the rest of us.  Also, how many niggas yall know who mess with men and still don't call themselves gay???

Same gender loving(usually an african american term) is more inclusive because we are not all out here just fucking, there's an emotional/mental component.

Yall get on my fuckin nerves okay?

all I got from this is that you're a ho

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on April 25, 2017, 01:02:46 PM
I just know this is Bre     

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
I'm sorry but this shit is so stupid
SGL. Cisgender
Like go sit tf down somewhere  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: Kurama on April 25, 2017, 01:04:21 PMTaking race into account a lot of marginalized groups don't identify with some of these terms usually imposed by whites for the rest of us.

cause when they make up a word/acronym, it gets put in Websters

when I make up a word, it's ebonics

So I just call bullshit on all of it

DVDDY.

Quote from: Real on April 25, 2017, 12:56:58 PM
Quote from: Kurama on April 25, 2017, 12:43:54 PM
Some ppl don't identify with the imposed terms ya know what nvm, be careful around the cops love.

:plzstop:

So you identify as SGL and not LGBQI etc.?

What's the "I"? In-between?

GRAND

Every time you fags disregard someone request to be respected, you delay a better future

Kurama

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 25, 2017, 01:08:20 PM
I just know this is Bre     

SGL. Cisgender

dfff

Can you take your enraged ass on somewhere already? U were the same fag blabbing your big loud ass garrulous mouth about how Black lives matters protesters were stupid! Ignorant! This is pointless! and here the fuck you are sporting the sig. Not our fault it takes years for shit to sink in for you.

Sit cho ass down somewhere, shit  :uhh:

Kurama

Quote from: OwnIt on April 25, 2017, 01:08:21 PM
Quote from: Kurama on April 25, 2017, 01:04:21 PMTaking race into account a lot of marginalized groups don't identify with some of these terms usually imposed by whites for the rest of us.

cause when they make up a word/acronym, it gets put in Websters

when I make up a word, it's ebonics

So I just call bullshit on all of it

wow YEAH!

research also shows that speaking a secondary language also makes you more intelligent

GRAND

Quote from: Kurama on April 25, 2017, 01:18:13 PM
I just know this is Bre     

SGL. Cisgender

dfff

Can you take your enraged ass on somewhere already? U were the same fag blabbing your big loud ass garrulous mouth about how Black lives matters protesters were stupid! Ignorant! This is pointless! and here the fuck you are sporting the sig. Not our fault it takes years for shit to sink in for you.

bvvvccvccc

Yeah vonc, KING is right here

Not looking forward to your rebuttal btw

But proceed

fedswatchin

I just know this is Bre     

SGL. Cisgender

dfff

BAPHOMET.

I just know this is Bre     

SGL. Cisgender

dfff

well cut right into the Peach Cobbler then  :everythingok:

RAY7

Wow Fonc is getting dragged all through this forum today lolz
:blessed:

Vonc2002

I just know this is Bre     

SGL. Cisgender

dfff

Fag, wtf are u even talkin about  :uhh:
Go find a post where i said BLM was stupid and pointless.  Why are u even quoting me?  Didn't u make some big TO DO about that just recently? I really keep yo goofy ass enraged :dead:
It's STUPID and that's my opinion. U can continue rambling on about all these pointless acronyms. Iono why my opinion gets the curls in such a state of disarray  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Im CRYING :kii:
One post from me and that cool, calm act goes right out the damn window LOLZ!!!!

fedswatchin

vonc be gettin lashed all ov' the board