Nicki drags the "culture"

Started by Onika, September 22, 2017, 07:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Quote from: GODni Romiti on September 22, 2017, 08:03:25 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on September 22, 2017, 07:59:56 PM
Quote from: GODni Romiti on September 22, 2017, 07:55:06 PM
She legit snapped in essay form and Sommore wasn't even talking to her.

Card's you're in no position. Like, just can it.

What I won't do though is bash Cardi for her insecurity and having a moment.

I mean Sommore posted a Cardi video WITH the read. Cardi responding to it FAR from off base :uhh:

If I say "run up bitch" with an autoplay "knuck if u buck" under my text, does that mean I am ready to fight Crime Mob? :plzstop:

She wasn't talking to her. And even if she was - Cardi felt the need to post her entire AUTOBIOGRAPHY in response. Let's not miss the point.

Tbh I don't care about any of that sis. I still stand by what I said. It wasn't off base for Cardi to respond. And the manner in which she did, is justified. In that moment, she thought Snore was coming for her. I'm not here for a Crime Mob scenario, but if someone made a thread and said something negative, and put a pic of you under it...... you can't sit here and tell me you wouldn't think it wasn't about you, like...  Only after some apologizing and back paddling would she have learned it was something different.

Pearls Khan

Quote from: OwnIt on September 22, 2017, 07:45:47 PM
Anyone that can't recognize Nicki's many accomplishments, influence and business-savvy is definitely a hater

Ehh..

I don't think that was ever the issue. We know statistically she's done things no other female rapper will top anytime soon. Her attitude, insecurity and trash music is what folks are over. And the stats dont excuse that, however plentiful they are.

KING BENTLEY.

September 22, 2017, 08:19:19 PM #47 Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 08:19:29 PM by ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU
Quote from: OwnIt on September 22, 2017, 07:50:44 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on September 22, 2017, 07:49:38 PM
Quote from: GODni Romiti on September 22, 2017, 07:35:24 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on September 22, 2017, 07:34:18 PM
s

Ew

Why does she come off so damn bitter

Say thank you and log tf off girl :dead:
Not when you spent time following people around the board waiting for them to pop off, you won't.

She's no less pitiful than you.
s

1. Any receipts of this? Or are they in fantasy barb land.
I'm the perfect receipt, as you're obsessed with me
s

so let's refresh

1. no receipts were provided to back up his original claim
2. nobody is really worried about you now or ever
3. between the two of you not 1 purchase receipt exists for Nicki pre-Barb vs Card on Bsource

I was pretty thorough huh
:tistheseas:

H.#.G.*.Z

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Pearls on September 22, 2017, 08:18:58 PM
Anyone that can't recognize Nicki's many accomplishments, influence and business-savvy is definitely a hater

Ehh..

I don't think that was ever the issue. We know statistically she's done things no other female rapper will top anytime soon. Her attitude, insecurity and trash music is what folks are over. And the stats dont excuse that, however plentiful they are.

no one fucking ask you hun

BAPHOMET.

KING BENTLEY.

ssssss

"oh Nicki's always been like that! just her personality! what she's been through!"

gorls .... yawl didn't even acknowledge Nicki's existence, how would you know
:ummwhat:

H.#.G.*.Z

Pearls Khan

Bsbxbdbxb

Where's Vonc to lash this faggot when I need him

KING BENTLEY.

September 22, 2017, 08:29:22 PM #52 Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 08:29:39 PM by ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU
Quote from: GODni Romiti on September 22, 2017, 08:24:04 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on September 22, 2017, 08:19:19 PM
s

Ew

Not when you spent time following people around the board waiting for them to pop off, you won't.

s

s

so let's refresh

3. between the two of you not 1 purchase receipt exists for Nicki pre-Barb vs Card on Bsource

Not thorough enough, faggot.
ssssss

um excuse ma'am, the read CLEARLY said the receipts must have the name listed on the account. I'm showing Cassie

verify your billing address and pull a receipt for SuperBass or move to the back of the line ma'am

H.#.G.*.Z

LOONA.

yummy

September 22, 2017, 08:35:14 PM #54 Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 08:35:54 PM by ANIMMAI
Yea, she's realizing her prime is coming to an end and is spiraling.

fedswatchin

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on September 22, 2017, 08:19:19 PM
s

Ew

s

s

so let's refresh

1. no receipts were provided to back up his original claim
2. nobody is really worried about you now or ever

:tistheseas:

Now your posts here are kinda all irrelevant

KING BENTLEY.

so let's recap

1. you tried it with the "following ppl around" and got shut down.
2. you came running with Nicki's psych profile "If Nicki is feeling insecure right now let her feel that - it's a human emotion." crap and got shut down

and

3. Nicki's still narcissistic, still projecting her insecurities by addressing imaginary haters, and still not the one sitting Top 5 on the Hot 100

OL?! LMAO
:letsmessfag:

H.#.G.*.Z

fedswatchin

Quote from: Pearls on September 22, 2017, 08:18:58 PM

Ehh..

Nicki's attitude has been consistent since she came out :dead: And I can name a host of other bitches that are just as insecure that people go up for

It's just time for the gorls to wear their I Hate Nicki hats proud and stop tryna give "rational critique" when they flood every Nicki thread

fedswatchin

Bentley got shut down and proven wrong all throughout this bitch

MelMel

what if I just can't stand this girl?