Nicki Minaj f/ Ariana Grande- 'Bed' Video out!

Started by fresh, June 14, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackpantha

I was never a fan. But I still used to get into her mess every now and then. But just can't get into her now. I've moved onto Cardi B.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Young

fedswatchin

Vonc2002

Quote from: GL#CK on July 07, 2018, 01:16:19 AM
Lis is weak
Ive been being nice since I know how fragile he is :dead:
That thread Drais vonc Bent and Jayden lashed him in was very telling
WEAK AF!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cartierline

Yeah this video is the fuck terrible. She stays gyrating half naked in a video mess all the time, it's late.

Ari looked cute tho.

fresh

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 07, 2018, 12:10:00 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on July 07, 2018, 01:16:19 AM
Lis is weak
Ive been being nice since I know how fragile he is :dead:
That thread Drais vonc Bent and Jayden lashed him in was very telling
WEAK AF!
yall did a number  :dead:

Young

Oh it?s DEFINITELY time for Nicki to take a break and rebrand herself

Make the industry miss you.
Find yourself.
Find love.
And come back with some stubstance

She?s got to be more than wigs and booty

GLOCK

Quote from: Cartier on July 07, 2018, 12:12:46 PM
Yeah this video is the fuck terrible. She stays gyrating half naked in a video mess all the time, it's late.

Ari looked cute tho.
shes the best thing about this song and video  :dead:

Whirlwind

Quote from: Guilty on July 07, 2018, 06:17:19 AM
Quote from: GL#CK on July 07, 2018, 01:17:45 AM
Quote from: StarKitty on June 14, 2018, 07:20:56 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on June 14, 2018, 07:17:50 PM
Quote from: StarKitty on June 14, 2018, 07:12:10 PM
All these "Barbz" and not a receipt in sight  :kii:

Bitch does anyone owe you proof of anything ?

If anyone shows you a recipt you're still gonna hate and say we did like ray and photoshopped it.

Instead of being in this thread you NEED to be trying to rally the troops to get that treasure island mess to actually chart somewhere cause best believe hun it won't and the gorls will drag

Nigga you better calm the fuck down. I don't know who the fuck you think you're talkin to.

Instead of quoting me you need to be tryna support this botched bitch and her sinking ship.

Flip floppin ass. All of a sudden you're a Barb again. Nigga sit.
VCZXVXZXCVVVVVVBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
bbuubbubinitgfhiobjhbjj

:plzstop:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Redskin on July 07, 2018, 12:22:17 PM
Quote from: Young on July 07, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

Find yourself.
Find love.

I just think it's time for her to move on a bit.

It seems like she's unhappy with things unless she is the "top chick" in the game.

And that time is over for her. Even if Cardi is done within a year or two, there will be another one right after her - and Nicki will be even closer to 40 and even more out of touch with what's what right now.

She's just been far removed from the streets, the clubs, the lifestyle for so long. That girl from Southside Queens is far gone. She's been in her money far too long to really keep that fresh, young, hood spirit alive. Now it's almost like she's becoming a parody of herself - especially visually. The same thing over and over and over.

And all of her work has been extremely self-serving. "I'm that bitch, bow down", etc. Again, more focused on reminding us of her status than making true club anthems. "I Like It" is so fucking fun and carefree. It's happy. People wanna hear that, especially with the bullshit we deal with in this country.

I knew that song would go #1.  Cardi is fresh off the streets. She has that energy, the hunger. It's just her time now.

Nicki has clearly developed a sense of entitlement that is not serving her well at all.
right

Idk what she doesn't get about the winning formula. We need that Super Bass, zany energy back. These days she sounds pretty angry on everything, even on the uptempo, club stuff. Even if she ain't unbothered, she needs to fake it to get back on the right track

Cowgirl

July 07, 2018, 12:38:39 PM #239 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 12:39:16 PM by BowDown
Quote from: Redskin on July 07, 2018, 12:22:17 PM
Quote from: Young on July 07, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

Find yourself.
Find love.

I just think it's time for her to move on a bit.

It seems like she's unhappy with things unless she is the "top chick" in the game.

And that time is over for her. Even if Cardi is done within a year or two, there will be another one right after her - and Nicki will be even closer to 40 and even more out of touch with what's what right now.

She's just been far removed from the streets, the clubs, the lifestyle for so long. That girl from Southside Queens is far gone. She's been in her money far too long to really keep that fresh, young, hood spirit alive. Now it's almost like she's becoming a parody of herself - especially visually. The same thing over and over and over.

And all of her work has been extremely self-serving. "I'm that bitch, bow down", etc. Again, more focused on reminding us of her status than making true club anthems. "I Like It" is so fucking fun and carefree. It's happy. People wanna hear that, especially with the bullshit we deal with in this country.

I knew that song would go #1.  Cardi is fresh off the streets. She has that energy, the hunger. It's just her time now.

Nicki has clearly developed a sense of entitlement that is not serving her well at all.
!!!

I'm not sure why she thought people would wanna see her walk around stage with a fucking attitude. The public has tolerated her antics but we like her because she's vibrant, energetic, and outrageous. She's very unhappy these days. And this is pretty much her karma for what she did to Iggs.