Nicki Minaj f/ Ariana Grande- 'Bed' Video out!

Started by fresh, June 14, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Redskin on July 07, 2018, 12:42:46 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 07, 2018, 12:38:39 PM
Quote from: Redskin on July 07, 2018, 12:22:17 PM
Quote from: Young on July 07, 2018, 12:16:05 PM
Oh it?s DEFINITELY time for Nicki to take a break and rebrand herself

Make the industry miss you.
Find yourself.
Find love.
And come back with some stubstance

She?s got to be more than wigs and booty
I just think it's time for her to move on a bit.

It seems like she's unhappy with things unless she is the "top chick" in the game.

And that time is over for her. Even if Cardi is done within a year or two, there will be another one right after her - and Nicki will be even closer to 40 and even more out of touch with what's what right now.

She's just been far removed from the streets, the clubs, the lifestyle for so long. That girl from Southside Queens is far gone. She's been in her money far too long to really keep that fresh, young, hood spirit alive. Now it's almost like she's becoming a parody of herself - especially visually. The same thing over and over and over.

And all of her work has been extremely self-serving. "I'm that bitch, bow down", etc. Again, more focused on reminding us of her status than making true club anthems. "I Like It" is so fucking fun and carefree. It's happy. People wanna hear that, especially with the bullshit we deal with in this country.

I knew that song would go #1.  Cardi is fresh off the streets. She has that energy, the hunger. It's just her time now.

Nicki has clearly developed a sense of entitlement that is not serving her well at all.
!!!

I'm not sure why she thought people would wanna see her walk around stage with a fucking attitude.
,lmm

I was just about to say that she's always mean muggin'. Even in this video about sex and making love to your man, she has a stank face on. Like girl loosen the fuck up. It's getting tired now.

I think this vidya was the final straw. :rudone:
Strawberry lingerie.
Waitin for you strawberries, lingerie.

:fuming:

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on July 07, 2018, 12:46:11 PM
Quote from: Redskin on July 07, 2018, 12:42:46 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 07, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

Find yourself.
Find love.

It seems like she's unhappy with things unless she is the "top chick" in the game.

And that time is over for her. Even if Cardi is done within a year or two, there will be another one right after her - and Nicki will be even closer to 40 and even more out of touch with what's what right now.

She's just been far removed from the streets, the clubs, the lifestyle for so long. That girl from Southside Queens is far gone. She's been in her money far too long to really keep that fresh, young, hood spirit alive. Now it's almost like she's becoming a parody of herself - especially visually. The same thing over and over and over.

And all of her work has been extremely self-serving. "I'm that bitch, bow down", etc. Again, more focused on reminding us of her status than making true club anthems. "I Like It" is so fucking fun and carefree. It's happy. People wanna hear that, especially with the bullshit we deal with in this country.

I knew that song would go #1.  Cardi is fresh off the streets. She has that energy, the hunger. It's just her time now.

Nicki has clearly developed a sense of entitlement that is not serving her well at all.
!!!

I'm not sure why she thought people would wanna see her walk around stage with a fucking attitude.
,lmm

I was just about to say that she's always mean muggin'. Even in this video about sex and making love to your man, she has a stank face on. Like girl loosen the fuck up. It's getting tired now.

I think this vidya was the final straw. :rudone:
Strawberry lingerie.
Waitin for you strawberries, lingerie.

:fuming:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

whatever

So damn bad I had to skim through

It looks cheap like a myxx mascato/ ciroc commercial

Time for Nicki to go away. Can't believe sis is done

Cowgirl

All this bitch had to do was have fun/be silly in the Chun vidya/live performances and give playful sex in this vid.

:melmel:

FlowerBomb

🦚

Never seen a fan base cave and crumble like this  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Buy The Stars✨

Find yourself.
Find love.

I agree with that.  Also you can still be a fan and say things like this. I love Nicki but a change is needed. I hate that she is treating cardi like she Kim treated her.

If all these women could work together and do music and tour and shit it would be epic.  All these rapper niggas do it all the time smh

whatever

Quote from: Nick'Challa on July 07, 2018, 01:11:52 PM

Find yourself.
Find love.

I hate that she is treating cardi like she Kim treated her.

Like Kim treated her? She did Kim dirty.

fresh

Cowgirl

Quote from: whatever on July 07, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

Find yourself.
Find love.

Nicki showed that botched bitch nothing but love.

🦚

Barbz are flip flopping all over the place and not 1 receipt in sight  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FAMÈ

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

Quote from: BowDown on July 07, 2018, 01:18:16 PM
Quote from: whatever on July 07, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

Find yourself.
Find love.

Nicki showed that botched bitch nothing but love.
bitch are you preaching today?