Nicki Minaj f/ Ariana Grande- 'Bed' Video out!

Started by fresh, June 14, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: Lazarus on July 08, 2018, 02:45:38 PM
Quote from: Redskin on July 08, 2018, 02:36:31 PM
To be fair, 'ya...

You kinda have a way of finding your way into Lis vs **insert member** arguments.

It's almost as if you enjoy going at it with her or something.

If you quote someone's lashing with kii's, they probably will come at you next. Kinda the way things work here on BSource. I think we all have been here long enough to know that.

If you don't enjoy communicating or arguing with her, it'd probably be best to stop doing that. That seems to be where things get tangy between you two. See: this thread.

But mess. Just an observation.

Just like you find yourself into mess as well. You've been inserting Ciara pic for almost  damn near every page now. :dead: I just started recently posting in this thread. And to be clear when I quote someone I'm just being petty. Afro, I'll do what I want, when I want, however I want. Ok.

ALWAYS

Afro literally sits in every thread we stomp Talik owt in and haves a conversation with himself for numerous pages, and he then he acts oblivious like that's normal behavior when someone addresses him.

Like there's a random thoughts thread if you want to just sit and spam for no reason.

If you're over mess why are you glued to a thread for every single page posting away in the middle of a battle that doesn't even concern you?

And the fact that he keeps popping in between you & Tal going back and forth.

:omf:

GLOCK

Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 12:31:26 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 08, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 11:26:12 AM
QuoteWith 7.6 million albums sold in the U.S., Elliott is not only a trailblazer, but a record-holder, reigning as the best-selling female rap album artist in Nielsen Music history.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6770280/ask-billboard-missy-elliotts-career-album-sales

The more you know     
no one needed to know this. :dead: This was dumbest shit posted in here, hands down

An actual RECEIPT from a company that collects and tracks SALES.

Sissy you just stated two posts above you read some bullshit about Nicki's sales off of fucking WIKIPEDIA, and you have the audacity to question Billboard & Nielsen?  You don't even know what countries Nielsen tracks and you in here spewing bullshit about some imaginary ass 10 million figure you can't provide a source for.

You look dumb as fuck and need to take yet ANOTHER L.

Stick to the lakes and the rivers that you're used to (or in your case ponds and creeks) and fake stanning for Bey in hopes of the Hive not tearing Ci's matted Goodies wig apart.     

:plzstop:
This is what happens when u fake stan  :kii:

fedswatchin

drais luvs to type up an essay of "reads" that fall flat :dead:

I'll continue skipping over most of his posts

ton

Really like

What page does the mess start

Last time I was here y'all were dragging Nicki

LOONA.

Quote from: OwnIt on July 08, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

^^^^^

Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 02:03:45 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on July 08, 2018, 02:02:06 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 08, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on July 08, 2018, 01:59:04 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 08, 2018, 01:57:32 PM
Mya's a flop

You understand?

Ouch. :dead:
No rebuttal? Smart cadet. Pack your bags.

A rebuttal for what, the same recycle reads.  :dead:

Mya! Mayo! Japan!
Blue font! Not reading!

Fag come up with something new, original and funny     

See how predictable that sissy is

The gurs always resort to "not reading" after they get dragged and have no rebuttal, and this is after screaming about everybody else "dodging" questions.     

fedswatchin

you're not really reading anything. You type this long summation of bullshit. I quote the first lie I see and shut your shit down. And then you deflect everything else :dead:

You're boring to battle with my love

fedswatchin

Vonc2002

July 08, 2018, 03:50:17 PM #562 Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 03:53:34 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 03:24:24 PM
Cody aint here and he isn't coming to back you up. I'm texting him now SCREAMING.   

:kii:

That whole narrative is lame anyway, which is why i dont even bother to entertain it.
you didn't fume for pgs. So yea, SCARED
Nigga, WHAT :dead:
Maybe if yo ass talked less you wouldn't be backed into a corner in MULTIPLE threads  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 03:43:24 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on July 08, 2018, 02:45:38 PM
Quote from: Redskin on July 08, 2018, 02:36:31 PM
To be fair, 'ya...

You kinda have a way of finding your way into Lis vs **insert member** arguments.

It's almost as if you enjoy going at it with her or something.

If you quote someone's lashing with kii's, they probably will come at you next. Kinda the way things work here on BSource. I think we all have been here long enough to know that.

If you don't enjoy communicating or arguing with her, it'd probably be best to stop doing that. That seems to be where things get tangy between you two. See: this thread.

But mess. Just an observation.

Just like you find yourself into mess as well. You've been inserting Ciara pic for almost  damn near every page now. :dead: I just started recently posting in this thread. And to be clear when I quote someone I'm just being petty. Afro, I'll do what I want, when I want, however I want. Ok.

ALWAYS

Afro literally sits in every thread we stomp Talik owt in and haves a conversation with himself for numerous pages, and he then he acts oblivious like that's normal behavior when someone addresses him.

Like there's a random thoughts thread if you want to just sit and spam for no reason.

If you're over mess why are you glued to a thread for every single page posting away in the middle of a battle that doesn't even concern you?

And the fact that he keeps popping in between you & Tal going back and forth.

It's hilarious tbfh. And then this
who!?!? ME !?!? thing is just :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: OwnIt on July 08, 2018, 03:49:08 PM
I quote the first lie I see and shut your shit down.

Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 12:08:46 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 08, 2018, 11:58:35 AM
Yeah, Nicki's the top selling female rapper in history. That includes features, singles, and albums and how much they've sold across the WORLD. Not sure why the Nielsen SoundScan tea was posted, since they only track music sales in the US/Canada:ummwhat:

QuoteOn a weekly basis, Nielsen collects point-of-sale (POS) data in 19 countries across the U.S., Canada, Europe and Oceania. In the U.S. and Canada, physical and digital titles from venues, mass merchants, retail chains, independent record stores and digital download providers can be viewed by UPC, ISRC, artist, market, retailer type or genre. In Europe and Oceania, digital track and song sales are available in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the U.K., Australia and New Zealand.

http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/solutions/measurement/music-sales-measurement.html

The way you stay getting caught in a lie.  :kii:     

fedswatchin

The point is you got called out directly and you responded with letters bvccdsv

You got punked and I'm up here kii'd about it :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 03:47:31 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 08, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

^^^^^

Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 02:03:45 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on July 08, 2018, 02:02:06 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 08, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on July 08, 2018, 01:59:04 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 08, 2018, 01:57:32 PM
Mya's a flop

You understand?

Ouch. :dead:
No rebuttal? Smart cadet. Pack your bags.

A rebuttal for what, the same recycle reads.  :dead:

Mya! Mayo! Japan!
Blue font! Not reading!

Fag come up with something new, original and funny     

See how predictable that sissy is

The gurs always resort to "not reading" after they get dragged and have no rebuttal, and this is after screaming about everybody else "dodging" questions.     

A weak MESS :plzstop:

ton

ok so its around page 28 lolz

thanks for the help faggots

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2018, 03:50:17 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 03:24:24 PM
Cody aint here and he isn't coming to back you up. I'm texting him now SCREAMING.   

:kii:

That whole narrative is lame anyway, which is why i dont even bother to entertain it.
you didn't fume for pgs. So yea, SCARED
Nigga, WHAT :dead:
Maybe if yo ass didn't talked less you wouldn't be backed into a corner in MULTIPLE threads  :kii:

Aint this the same faggot that was talking about everybody else being codependent in that other thread, so why is he constantly yelling for Cody every time you step in a thread when he aint posted in over a month?

Fag stand on your own fucking feet.

I can't stand a hypocritical ass fag.