Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CREAM.

LOONA.

Why haven't y'all jumped him and beat his ass?

Your generation is just...   

:udontlookok:

b7

Quote from: Life is Strange on April 05, 2019, 06:30:42 PM
One of my friends is in an abusive relationship. It's not physical, but I know it could be heading down that path.

He's done/does some really nasty shit to her (kicked her out of his car and left her on the side of the road, snoops through her phone and then screams at her anytime he sees something he doesn't approve of, etc.) He's also very manipulative and controlling as all hell.

For a bit of context, I made a separate group from the one containing the rest of our friends. It consisted of her, three of our other male friends and I. I made it for her because we're the only people from the entire group she actually likes, and she had made it clear she only wanted to talk to us from now on.

Anyhow, He forced her to give him her phone and make her leave our group chat because HE wasn't comfortable with her "being in a group chat full of guys."

g

Nosy insecure faggot, if you had an ounce of faith in her and some confidence that YOU are the only nigga she wants and needs instead of treating her like some whore you found on the street, you wouldn't feel like her being in a group with her FRIENDS would do something to affect your relationship in any negative way.

I've already told her to dump his punk ass before he gets any worse, but she's lovestruck. Apparently when he's not raging at her, he spoils her with all kind of love and affection, attention, gifts, etc. Pretty much what every girl wants in a guy, I guess. Real cute :overit:

But none of that matters if he feels like he can't trust her. People shouldn't be in relationships with people they're insecure.

I'm scared for her honestly.
He's definitely not spoiling her with love. That's nothing but a form of control

And she needs to be get priorities straight. Gift giving doesn't mean shit

Admin

I'll be seeing qween FKA twigs in Sydney this June  :gorlonfire:

ton

My best friend birthday party was last night and wow

I know we're family but I didn't know I could love someone not blood related so much

She was so happy. Aries self.  

b7

Damn singing like that, it has to be debut era Bey

Cartierline

This iMess XS Max deal is looking real enticing right now...

MelMel

Quote from: Tethered Ton on April 07, 2019, 07:01:07 AM
My best friend birthday party was last night and wow

I know we're family but I didn't know I could love someone not blood related so much

She was so happy. Aries self. 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'( :'( :'(

MelMel

Quote from: Cartier on April 07, 2019, 09:26:39 AM
This iMess XS Max deal is looking real enticing right now...

what phone do you have now bby

Kurama

April 07, 2019, 01:57:28 PM #2064 Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 01:57:46 PM by Kurama
Stephen King is a lying faghot

Telling us these film remakes be good and horrifying

:fuming:

LOONA.

Devil May Cry 5 ending

:udontlookok:   

MelMel

ask me how much I'll be your prostitute

it's time 4 some mess

Kurama

This shit has been on REPEAT for 3 weeks straight.

King bewitched this track

:ohwow:

BAPHOMET.