Who do some people shy away from liking Bran?

Started by Ma Lo, May 23, 2024, 08:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

I'll give you the perfect example ..my sister is going through a very bitter and horrible separation and because I'm a Stan.. I take every opportunity to initiate a conversation about the Queen. She's living in my house and she won't leave here until she's a fan .. she shys away from brandy not that it's hatred it's almost like a fear of liking her over some of her other favs.. I ain't gonna tell her stupid ass to listen no more bran has  carried me through so much heartache y'all ever experience that?

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

NEW MOON

Cowboy Nine

sadsklfdfd'lkfmflkfmf'lkmfd'fdamfdff;fmsd;fds

not your sister going through a separation and you being more concerned with trying to make her a Brandy fan

:omgwatshappening:

Aalonso.

May 23, 2024, 09:02:33 PM #4 Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 09:02:52 PM by Aalonso.
Quote from: Cowboy Nine on May 23, 2024, 09:01:36 PMsadsklfdfd'lkfmflkfmf'lkmfd'fdamfdff;fmsd;fds

not your sister going through a separation and you being more concerned with trying to make her a Brandy fan

dzfhsfhsfdjfdjkgdhkdghk

:disgusted:

makeme

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Cowgirl

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on May 23, 2024, 09:01:36 PMsadsklfdfd'lkfmflkfmf'lkmfd'fdamfdff;fmsd;fds

Relationships come and go but there's only one Brandy.

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...