You guys I just tested positive for Covid...

Started by Lucid Salvatore, July 31, 2022, 03:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucid Salvatore

I've been doing these rapid tests at home recently because I had a sore throat and high body temperature

It came up as positive today

:stressed:

I'm so pissed rn. I've been doing so well this past 2.5 years and I just got it. i KNOW i got it from my dumbass family too (my father and sister). I'm so pissed SMH

Cowgirl

Oh no bby, hope your symptoms are minor. It's going around so much today.

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: Big Barbie on July 31, 2022, 03:22:32 PMOh no bby, hope your symptoms are minor. It's going around so much today.

Thank you bby

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Sorry to hear. Make sure you take lots of fever pills/pain killers the first couple days, if the pain is unbearable.

I just had it for about a week (just recovered now). The first two days were a nightmare.
I was so pissed when I got it, cause I'm someone that doesn't like when people go near me or touch me. My dumb ass supervisor (who does that) most likely infected me and several other people in my department, cause she got sick a few days before me. But unlike me, she actually stayed going to work. :uhh: Stupid bitch. I heard that there was a Covid-related absence of 40% in my company. :thatssowendy:

crime mob

hope it ends up just passing by prince :wub: im sure you'll be fine

and glad ur better now squiddy poo

ophababes.

quarantine, be safe and take care of yourself

hoping for a quick recovery

Purple Moon

Get well soon, ive had it for a week now and i hope i'll be negative soon and able to leave the house again. I really didnt wanna get it but i guess it is somewhat inevitable, just gotta hope for the best (and obviously be vaccinated if you can).
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Ma Lo

PRESSED

I'm not here for friends.

Rxxf

So sorry to hear. Monitor how you feel throughout and respond accordingly. Feel better soon! <3
BRANDY

Amazing

I've had it three times that I know about and confirmed with tests. The first time was before the vaccine in May 2020 and I was sick as a dog. Each time I got it again it good milder.

FRANCE

August 01, 2022, 01:29:30 PM #11 Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 01:30:17 PM by FRANCE
Never had covid and I never will

Be blessed y'all

And uh, speedy recovery and godspeed and stuff

Cowgirl

August 01, 2022, 01:35:08 PM #12 Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 01:37:17 PM by Big Barbie
Quote from: FRANCE on August 01, 2022, 01:29:30 PMNever had covid and I never will
I don't think you can just make the decision to declare this hun :unsure:

Purple Moon

Quote from: Amazing on August 01, 2022, 01:27:25 PMI've had it three times that I know about and confirmed with tests. The first time was before the vaccine in May 2020 and I was sick as a dog. Each time I got it again it good milder.
how do you feel about getting it twice after being vaccinated?
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Plastic.

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 01, 2022, 01:35:08 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on August 01, 2022, 01:29:30 PMNever had covid and I never will
I don't think you can just make the decision to declare this hun :unsure:
bfnfnfnfnffnfnfnfnnfnfnfnffnfnfn

best selling female rapper of all time