Stepson of Missing Billionaire Calls Cardi a Piece of Shit

Started by M-Rocka, June 21, 2023, 04:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

People cope differently with things, but it is definitely ODD hearing of someone going out to dance, sing and drink the night away when your step father literally only has a few hours left of oxygen before he dies. This guy in the will I bet.

ophmani

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on June 21, 2023, 08:04:26 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on June 21, 2023, 05:39:58 PMbvvvvvvvvv whether u hate cardi or not, she didn't lie !

went to the concert to cope!

cracker PLEA. u don't give AF about that man and it's obvious. he JUST got called out for using this situation to holler at an onlyfand model.

:omf:

everyone copes different.. who is she or you to say how this man is supposed to cope. also why not get some PUSSY ? i know when im upset or sad sometimes i def wanna be balls deep in someones ass fucking out my feelings

n

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

shante smith

June 22, 2023, 07:04:57 AM #33 Last Edit: June 22, 2023, 07:24:52 AM by Freedom Day
Why am I just realizing this title says his STEPfather

This man is Not his father

Ggccccccccccc :uhh:
Honestly there's no room to even assume someone should be somewhere crying and distraught over their stepparent - unless they were unusually close.

And considering he's online making low key racist remarks to Consuela and saying "nigga nigga nigga" on Twitter - think it's safe to say he may not be the mushy , overtly sensitive type .

Cardi needs to just finish chopping off pieces of her face

And let this cracker deal with his STEPfathers pending demise however he sees fit

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

BAPHOMET.

It's just his stepfather and even IF it were his real father we have NO CLUE of their relationship.

Like what?  :dead:
And imagine it.... A parent you already hated is about to die and you're about to inherit their money. Id let the pre-celebration kick off too

Zankou.

Quote from: ivorian oph on June 22, 2023, 06:38:17 AM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on June 21, 2023, 08:04:26 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on June 21, 2023, 05:39:58 PMbvvvvvvvvv whether u hate cardi or not, she didn't lie !

went to the concert to cope!

cracker PLEA. u don't give AF about that man and it's obvious. he JUST got called out for using this situation to holler at an onlyfand model.

everyone copes different.. who is she or you to say how this man is supposed to cope. also why not get some PUSSY ? i know when im upset or sad sometimes i def wanna be balls deep in someones ass fucking out my feelings

n

:dead:

shante smith

Not fuckin thru the pain

I do actually know someone who admitted they started having reckless raw sex when they were depressed though

So Nick might be onto something

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: BAPHOMET. on June 22, 2023, 09:38:50 AMIt's just his stepfather and even IF it were his real father we have NO CLUE of their relationship.

And imagine it.... A parent you already hated is about to die and you're about to inherit their money. Id let the pre-celebration kick off too
This is a drag the Barbz thread, hun

The definition

Cardi needs to take several seats, none of her business!

ophmani

Quote from: BAPHOMET. on June 22, 2023, 09:38:50 AMIt's just his stepfather and even IF it were his real father we have NO CLUE of their relationship.

that's fine but why is he on beyonce's internet talking about he just trying to "cope" ?

:plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: i beat that bitch wit a bat. on June 22, 2023, 10:12:32 AMNot fuckin thru the pain

I do actually know someone who admitted they started having reckless raw sex when they were depressed though

So Nick might be onto something

im right and that NUT is one of the BEST.. try it sus next time youre mad or pissed. get some ass dick and find out

shante smith

I'll stick to much healthier ways to deal with things ... like diggin thru a gallon of haagen dazs

Appreciate the tip tho boo