Sense8 Christmas special coming -- Season 2 coming in May

Started by GRAND, December 04, 2016, 08:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

December 04, 2016, 08:55:45 PM Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 08:56:42 PM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL

Fans can rejoice and be glad as Netflix has confirmed the launch date for the two-hour special event of the season, Sense8: A Christmas Special, launching globally Friday, December 23 at 12:01am PT. The season two story then continues with 10 new episodes launching globally on Friday, May 5 at 12:01am PT.

In the Sense8 Christmas Special, the journey continues as these eight singular hearts and minds weave in and out of each other’s lives finding deeper connections, learning darker, more desperate secrets about one another and struggling to identify with more than just oneself.

Picking up where season one left off, Sense8 Season Two has Capheus (Toby Onwumere), Kala (Tina Desai), Lito (Miguel Angel Silvestre), Nomi (Jamie Clayton), Riley (Tuppence Middleton), Sun (Donna Bae), Will (Brian J. Wright) and Wolfgang (Max Riemelt) coming together both physically and mentally, plunged into the middle of each other’s tragedies and triumphs. On the run from Whispers (Terrence Mann), and forced to question their very identity, it’s a matter of survival as the Sensates must find a way to live with, understand and protect one another against all odds.

Lana Wachowski, Grant Hill and J. Michael Straczynski serve as Executive Producers on the series.

Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/791841-sense8-christmas-special#0sRESolrR18kVHb1.99

:ohwow:

BranLover

Ack!!!! Feels like it's been forever since the show premiered. I'm beyond ready for this mess.

STUNNA GOD

It better be good cuz honestly, I lost interest with this ridiculous ass wait.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Trey on December 04, 2016, 09:10:17 PM

ssssssssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

I need to finish season 1 and get back in for the penis and Lito.

Young

Quote from: Trey on December 04, 2016, 09:10:17 PM

Sbdbbdfbfbfbfbfbffbfbfbfbfff

But !!!!

Like wtf

GRAND

Everything on Netflix is a year, just like television

get used to it :bvy:

Bulldagger

The black guy dropped out because he couldn't handle the gay sex scenes! Way to be a black monolith! Can't wait to see my white daddy Max Riemelt. If you guys haven't watched his fag mess Free Fall, please do!

♛MANNY♛

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on December 04, 2016, 09:18:50 PM
Everything on Netflix is a year, just like television

get used to it :bvy:

V fall shows take 4 months midseason is a year

Quote from: Bulldagger on December 04, 2016, 09:21:20 PM
The black guy dropped out because he couldn't handle the gay sex scenes! Way to be a black monolith! Can't wait to see my white daddy Max Riemelt. If you guys haven't watched his fag mess Free Fall, please do!

Omfffff love him and this movie fine self

GRAND

MelMel