Christmas with Brandy in May!

Started by ReVon, May 14, 2024, 02:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVon

:flamebroiled:  :gorlonfire:  :flamebroiled:

I HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN TRYING NOT TO LISTEN TO IT ON PURPOSE SINCE EARLY JANUARY.

THIS SHIT IS SUCH A YEAR-ROUND ENJOYMENT!

FEELS DIFFERENT  :stressed:

Cowgirl

May 14, 2024, 04:01:50 PM #1 Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 04:02:07 PM by Cowgirl
I was gonna make a thread last week about the album and particularly Feels Different. Album is too good to be just for Christmas which is RARE for holiday music.

:stressed:

Teddy3891

Feels different was a missed single option. But she needs to do something with it.

Gilgamesh.

Honestly? I haven't listened to it since the week it came out. Not that it's bad but I just wasn't that interested.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Mdndbdbdbfff

Feels Different and Christmas Party' are still in rotation  :flamebroiled:

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Christmas Everyday! Christmas Party For Two! Shine Out Your Light!
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

makeme

Ooh, I haven't listened since January.. I'm still holding out, but I know it definitely has legs! Can't wait to revisit  :justabit:
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

bby ddy

Quote from: Teddy3891 on May 14, 2024, 04:21:13 PMFeels different was a missed single option. But she needs to do something with it.

n

Cowboy Nine

May 14, 2024, 07:51:03 PM #9 Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 07:53:08 PM by Cowboy Nine
Haven't listened to this since Christmas.

I really liked Feels Different, Somebody's Waiting, and Christmas Party for Two, they'll probably be in my Christmas rotation this year.

The rest of the album wasn't good tbh.

Harlem

Them first three songs and Christmas Everyday were the ones but def haven't listened since the holidays

Ma Lo

Feels Different is still eating me alive

Ma Lo

Quote from: Teddy3891 on May 14, 2024, 04:21:13 PMFeels different was a missed single option. 

Was/is .. good news is that for a Christmas album it's never too late