RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 10, 2020, 10:43:07 AM
bcbcncbbccccb

It's so crazy how the LOOSE girls are the ones who try to slutshame others. We all ho around, STAND in it!
hhdhdhdbdhdhdhshdbdhd

Who is this for cus I'm a Christian womuh'

:everythingok:

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 10, 2020, 10:44:28 AM
Just thought about when Porsha said, "your ho daughter" when she was talking to Kim. The way she just threw that in there for no reason

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
kim threw in "injured son" so why not  :plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Porshit's turning these hoes out one by one. I read Tanya's back in Canada for a while now. :plzstop: :plzstop:

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 10, 2020, 12:32:36 PM

Porshit's turning these hoes out one by one. I read Tanya's back in Canada for a while now. :plzstop: :plzstop:

vvvvvvvvvv these munchstresses
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 10, 2020, 09:18:47 AM
Latoya was w/ Shamea, Porshit, and Drowsy Sidora last night. Looks like that muff diving did wonders for their "friendship".

Not Peach Report Daily Finally the newbies are following each other! Porsha finally followed Latoya back! Whew! yeah bitch, for now. :plzstop:

Wait until the season plays out and they'll be back to unfollowing, blocking, and getting rid of likes and comments off each other's pages. That's what Porshit did to Falynn and Falynn didn't even care. :dead:
Porsha eating Toyota's pizza box did wonders huh?

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on October 10, 2020, 03:15:14 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 10, 2020, 09:18:47 AM
Latoya was w/ Shamea, Porshit, and Drowsy Sidora last night. Looks like that muff diving did wonders for their "friendship".

Not Peach Report Daily Finally the newbies are following each other! Porsha finally followed Latoya back! Whew! yeah bitch, for now. :plzstop:

Wait until the season plays out and they'll be back to unfollowing, blocking, and getting rid of likes and comments off each other's pages. That's what Porshit did to Falynn and Falynn didn't even care. :dead:
Porsha eating Toyota's pizza box did wonders huh?
Porshit's must have some magic tongue to make these girls crossover. This aggressive dumb dyke.

M-Rocka

ophmani

bbbbbbvvv monique has my bbys pressed in all kinda threads up n through here lols

:sistas:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

FRANCE

M-Rocka

Quote from: FRANCE on October 10, 2020, 07:18:28 PM
Let's not forget

https://www.tmz.com/videos/0-emgdawpk/

Porsha is a damn mess! Oh, and a hypocrital whore.
And they gave Candiace a hard time for some tweets. This loose pussy hypocrite w/ busted walls and a long face.