STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 26, 2020, 04:19:20 PM
Quote from: Trey on October 26, 2020, 04:12:27 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 26, 2020, 03:46:32 PM
Quote from: Trey on October 26, 2020, 03:41:59 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 26, 2020, 03:33:26 PM
Quote from: Trey on October 26, 2020, 02:45:59 PM
Quote from: Plastic on October 26, 2020, 02:37:37 PM
I really hope this season doesn't disappoint you guys. Y'all hype & there's not even a trailer yet

:popeyes:
if the trailer is trash, me n Rocka coming after you

:traciandchelle:

:sistas:

The Peach Report Daily: Whew! Just seen the trailer you guys! It's HOT!🔥🔥🔥

I swear, we will riot and get that page permabanned from IG and Twitter. :plzstop:
SSDDDDDDSSSDSSSSSS

and I'm watching their story now. They keep teasing that there must've been a really big fall out with Kenya n Latoya. Kandi has been kinda quiet and removed lately... I wonder if she's involved in a fall out too.

I wanna know as well. They continue to like each other's posts on IG. Latoya moreso than Kenya. What if there's another "shift" on this cast trip again? These girls are so wishy washy. I honestly don't even know who's friends with who.
!!!!!!!! But that's why I was saying we can't go off Latoya's vibes because she's unbothered af. She was following Porsha n liking Porsha's mess too when they had their falling out and Porsha wasn't even following her in return. :dead:
She is giving Eva. Hopefully she doesn't forget her shade and lie like she did. I think we're in for a classic season.
!!!!!! And Kenya is "somewhat" strategic. She wouldn't wanna unfollow her and look like the "pressed" one. Porsha doesn't give a fuck about that and has literally said so.

Yea Latoya n Kenya are at WAR

SDDNDNDNSNNDSNNSNDSNS

:rthosehotwings:

STUNNA GOD

Plastic.

Hopefully her goofy, dykin ass is gone

She brought NOTHING to the show, at least Eva would argue a bit  :dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

I liked Tanya during her first season when she was carefree and held her own. She became too obsessed with Porsha/far up her snatch and broke her backbone.

STUNNA GOD

SJSJJSSJJSJSJSJSJSSSJSJSJSJJDJSJDJDJSJDJJSJSJDJDJ

The way they're all ignoring Kenya.

Ken looks MISERABLE

Cowgirl

b

Looks like she's eating and Latoya is feeding Brooklyn. Porsha and Marlo's ghetto asses were laughing at their uncooked fried chicken or something stupid and coonish.

M-Rocka

Miserable! Not engaged in the convo!

dddddddd

Looks like Latoya & Kenya are good since she's holding Brooklyn. Kenya doesn't care for Porshit.

STUNNA GOD

D

Poor Kenya. Guess Marlo was really onto something... you know something wrong when the mama wants no parts of you. But even Brooklyn paying ha.

:omgwatshappening:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on October 26, 2020, 08:50:19 PM
D

Poor Kenya. Guess Marlo was really onto something... you know something wrong when the mama wants no parts of you. But even Brooklyn paying ha.

:omgwatshappening:
MCMFNFNDNFNFNFNDFJFJFJF

Le Champ

The girls are in my city.
am going to drive around on my lunch break tomorrow to look for them :omf: