RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowboy Nine

November 19, 2020, 05:01:44 PM #1861 Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 05:02:05 PM by Nine.
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 19, 2020, 04:09:25 PM

:udontlookok:
nnnnn

Their production company is so cheap

:dead:

Between the reused confessional backgrounds and the reused intros

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nine. on November 19, 2020, 05:01:44 PM

nnnnn

FUCUCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCJCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCH

The way my hype died for this shit. Just CANCEL this mess

STUNNA GOD

I wish you would stop following me the fuck AROUND. Sonic n Tails self.

M-Rocka

nnnnn

They've used Porshit, Kenya, and Kandi's confessional background for 3 seasons now. Like damn can we see another room in y'all house....

Cowgirl

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 19, 2020, 05:59:33 PM

nnnnn

They've used Porshit, Kenya, and Kandi's confessional background for 3 seasons now. Like damn can we see another room in y'all house....
If there was any time to reuse its now due to limitations tho so I get it.

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 19, 2020, 10:22:13 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 19, 2020, 05:59:33 PM

nnnnn

If there was any time to reuse its now due to limitations tho so I get it.
Drew is so tiny lol

STUNNA GOD

I have a feeling Eva is gonna come back in some capacity next season, if she ain't a "guest" now. It seems like she's perched at damn near every event this season. 

M-Rocka

I think Eva will be back next season because her and Porshit have unfinished business, but they're really hellbent on Latoya getting a peach if all goes well this season. I'm actually excited to see what Drew brings. 

Production got halted because of covid, but they're still trying to get that sit down for the finale between Porshit and Kenya because the fans are tired of their monotonous, late ass feud.

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 29, 2020, 01:04:40 PM
I think Eva will be back next season because her and Porshit have unfinished business, but they're really hellbent on Latoya getting a peach if all goes well this season. I'm actually excited to see what Drew brings.

Production got halted because of covid, but they're still trying to get that sit down for the finale between Porshit and Kenya because the fans are tired of their monotonous, late ass feud.

I just want Porsha to admit that SHE reignited this feud between them and the reasoning was dumb af

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on November 29, 2020, 01:21:38 PM

I just want Porsha to admit that SHE reignited this feud between them and the reasoning was dumb af
!!!!!

I already know I'm gonna be upset watching this play out this whole season. It's so redundant. People are saying the reason why Porshit turned on Kenya because Kenya called Pennywise a cunt. Like girl, when Fraudra was insinuating that Shamea and Kandi were fucking, dumb ass Porshit sat there and said nothing. But as soon as Kenya called Jigsaw a name, Porshit wanted to be "loyal" to a friend.

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 29, 2020, 01:52:05 PM
Quote from: Lee on November 29, 2020, 01:21:38 PM

!!!!!

I already know I'm gonna be upset watching this play out this whole season. It's so redundant. People are saying the reason why Porshit turned on Kenya because Kenya called Pennywise a cunt. Like girl, when Fraudra was insinuating that Shamea and Kandi were fucking, dumb ass Porshit sat there and said nothing. But as soon as Kenya called Jigsaw a name, Porshit wanted to be "loyal" to a friend.

Porsha ain't loyal