RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

STUNNA GOD

What Marlo said to Kenya was disgusting and lowdown. 

The only thing Marlo said to Porsha was that the mat at her front door was RAGEDY. 

Yall n this selective offensiveness. Y'all just HATE Porsha.

:udontlookok:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on December 03, 2020, 09:15:15 AM

The only thing Marlo said to Porsha was that the mat at her front door was RAGEDY.

So you forgot they were about to throw down in Barcelona?

:holdupguys:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 03, 2020, 09:17:21 AM

"about" to. For something that Porsha just as equally triggered.

But there's no coming back from bringing up my mother ABANDONING me in an argument.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on December 03, 2020, 09:21:55 AM

But there's no coming back from bringing up my mother ABANDONING me in an argument.

Phaedra set Porsha up and made her bring up rape allegations and still became friends with her again.

Cowgirl

Marlo said she can understand why her mother doesn't want to be bothered because she was hurt that Kenya kept ignoring her and she wanted a rise. Marlo was hurt and wanted her attention.

FRANCE

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 03, 2020, 07:19:10 AM
Porsha is best when she's neutral and shading everyone. And her BLM/Activist storyline is cringeworthy and seems forced.

!!!

She's only doing all of that in an attempt to live up to her grandfather's legacy and make up for that underground railroad slip up. But she really comes off as a loud, retired stripper tryna pop off, tryna be bout it bout it, proudly getting all these mugshots while not accomplishing a damn thing.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 03, 2020, 09:29:23 AM
Marlo said she can understand why her mother doesn't want to be bothered because she was hurt that Kenya kept ignoring her and she wanted a rise. Marlo was hurt and wanted her attention.
H

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 03, 2020, 09:28:14 AM
Quote from: Trey on December 03, 2020, 09:21:55 AM

Phaedra set Porsha up and made her bring up rape allegations and still became friends with her again.
Porsha knew exactly what she was saying and threw that girl under the bus at the end. Hand Quee her OSCAR.

FRANCE

Negative. Porsha is the one who has a history of befriending people who use her. And she ends up looking like the fool in the end. Porsha has fallen out with damn near everyone on the show at some point in a major way. Kandi, Cynthia, Kenya, Phaedra, Nene, etc etc. Cant say that about all the other ladies. Something is wrong with her.

Le Champ

Porsha is a ho, stupid, and is loyal to no one but her stud boyfriend Tanya. She betrayed Kandi, and shitted on Kenya last year so I have no respect for her.

STUNNA GOD

Say sumn else bout Porsha n it's gonna be YEW getting shown out in that back alley.

FRANCE

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 03, 2020, 09:34:09 AM
Porsha is a ho, stupid, and is loyal to no one but her stud boyfriend Tanya. She betrayed Kandi, and shitted on Kenya last year so I have no respect for her.

!! This the same ho who chose Phaedra over Shamea and got double fisted up her ass in the end.