RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Buy The Stars✨

I love what porsha is doing on this first episode.  I bet not nan one of you niggas hating on her would risk your life like she did. 

ophmani

Quote from: Troye on December 08, 2020, 03:01:00 PM
I love what porsha is doing on this first episode.  I bet not nan one of you niggas hating on her would risk your life like she did.

ur missing the point
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

I love what porsha is doing on this first episode.  I bet not nan one of you niggas hating on her would risk your life like she did.
She didn't risk shit. She and Yandy stood where they knew they'd be seen and set their arrests up.

shante smith

maybe risked her acrylic nails

but her life ? let's not get cray

M-Rocka

Quote from: Say Something on December 08, 2020, 02:14:52 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 08, 2020, 09:59:52 AM
Quote from: Plastic on December 08, 2020, 09:54:10 AM
Is kandi skinny

not pictures of her eating. You do know people eat right?

Why does Kenya currently look like a swollen biscuit?
I'm aware of people eating to live, but Stocki's living to eat. Regarding Kenya, being quarantined all those months can do that to you bby. Now what's Hungri's excuse?

M-Rocka

n

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Buy The Stars✨

December 08, 2020, 03:31:07 PM #2275 Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 03:39:44 PM by Troye
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 08, 2020, 03:03:39 PM
She didn't risk shit. She and Yandy stood where they knew they'd be seen and set their arrests up.
BOY what black person you know setting themselves up to be arrested? that doesnt even make sense and it wasnt just them 2 it was alot of ppl/
also they were doing this WAYYY before they were even filming this season.

as i said i bet not NAN one of yall NIGGAS is out there doing the work for the movement

Buy The Stars✨

December 08, 2020, 03:42:04 PM #2277 Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 03:42:59 PM by Troye
yep and you dont know what else she is doing behind the scenes either and that didnt stop you from hating did it?

im just not here for the downplaying what she is doing with tamika mallory and the rest of the ppl from until freedom.