RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Porshit's Medgar Evers! Martin Luther King Jr.! stance comes off as disingenuous. This contrived ass mess is fake, just like her.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Troye on December 08, 2020, 03:31:07 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 08, 2020, 03:03:39 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 08, 2020, 03:01:00 PM
I love what porsha is doing on this first episode.  I bet not nan one of you niggas hating on her would risk your life like she did.
She didn't risk shit. She and Yandy stood where they knew they'd be seen and set their arrests up.
also they were doing this WAYYY before they were even filming this season.
Yet she conveniently has enough footage for entire scenes.
:udontlookok:

Cowgirl

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 08, 2020, 03:26:21 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 08, 2020, 03:01:00 PM
I love what porsha is doing on this first episode.  I bet not nan one of you niggas hating on her would risk your life like she did.
n

Ndnfnjgjgjgjkggkkg
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

shante smith

Quote from: Say Something on December 08, 2020, 03:33:15 PM
you don't know what people on here are doing :dead:
!!!

I was just outside fightin in the streets

I mean yeh it was over a can of Pringles but the bottom line is I'm out there fightin

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

dddd

Didn't Porsh get tear gassed and she recorded herself on live hacking up a lung or two while Dennis was trying to help her but all she was concerned about was being on live?

But Injustice! Spike Lee! Fight da power!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 08, 2020, 07:43:36 PM
dddd

Didn't Porsh get tear gassed and she recorded herself on live hacking up a lung or two while Dennis was trying to help her but all she was concerned about was being on live?

its called documentation.  they keep recording just in case something happens they have video evidence... its funny though .. yall are the only ones downplaying what she is doing on the facebook pages and reddit ppl are impressed. 

if this was kenya or the kandi koated KLique yall would be going UP for them and praising SMH

Cowgirl

Quote from: Troye on December 08, 2020, 07:59:23 PM
dddd

its called documentation.
Exactly. For a fucking reality show.
:plea:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on December 08, 2020, 07:59:23 PM
dddd

its called documentation.  they keep recording just in case something happens they have video evidence... its funny though .. yall are the only ones downplaying what she is doing on the facebook pages and reddit ppl are impressed. 

if this was kenya or the kandi koated KLique yall would be going UP for them and praising SMH
f

We wouldn't downplay this if it didn't come across as contrived and scripted. This girl is screaming Black women are the victims! as if she didn't almost destroy the reputation of another black woman. We're not the only ones on this board who's not buying this No Justice! No Peace! facade she's displaying.

Buy The Stars✨

December 08, 2020, 08:09:48 PM #2292 Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 08:10:30 PM by Troye
LOL so because she got into an argument she doesnt care about the lives of black women .. please tell me thats not what youre saying
jdjdhjdzfh

dfjlsgsrhjfshf
dsamfdsjkfhdjl   
asdklfhldsajfhdjls
fhljdshfjd
fjd fjdshjfhjfh

YALL SLAY ME

shante smith

damns

porsha was stomped tf owt in here 

fake ass Rosa parks :disgusted:

M-Rocka

The only person Porshit gives a damn about is Porshit. Using Black Lives Matter as a storyline is disgusting.

On da frontline for my dawter! Being an example!