RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

STUNNA GOD

I get where Drew is coming from, but your idea and guidelines for a "marriage" isnt the same as everyone else's. If they're in agreement that they can MESS while separated, then that's THAT...

everyone defines things differently 

STUNNA GOD

But yea, Latoya n Porsha really got the fuck DOWN at the bachelorette party, huh?

M-Rocka

I already know Halle Samuels can't wait for that bachelorette episode to see all those women dominatrix style. Violent dyke.  :traciandchelle:

Cowgirl

Yea, I'm gonna enjoy this season probably aside from Porsha's faux activism. I like what Drew and Latoya are bringing so far.

Cowgirl

And yes. If you're separated, you do whatever and whomever you wants.

:supluv:

STUNNA GOD

How do y'all think Eva would've fit with them this season?

Scott.

Quote from: Trey on December 09, 2020, 07:06:55 PM
yep. She's better equipped for this type of crowd.

She's just a big ass liar

Cowgirl

I've said from the beginning, Eva should've never left. She even had great/engaging solo scenes..

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Scott. on December 09, 2020, 07:08:56 PM
yep. She's better equipped for this type of crowd.

She's just a big ass liar
!!!!!! This is her kinda crowd. I have a strong feeling she's gonna return next season. And isn't she already perched at like at least 4 events? I can see her even being a guest of the cast this season.

M-Rocka

Season 14 will probably be:

Kenya
Kandi
Porshit
Eva
Latoya
Drew

Friends: Marlo and 1 new girl.

Hopefully this will be Cynthia's last season.

STUNNA GOD

December 09, 2020, 07:20:25 PM #2366 Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 07:21:39 PM by Trey
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 09, 2020, 07:10:31 PM
I've said from the beginning, Eva should've never left. She even had great/engaging solo scenes..
Eva is a bunch of potential.... but she never really delivered. I think everyone wanted to see a beef between her n Kenya (since they're the "read" Queens), but she tapped out round fucking ONE. Unlike others, I feel like Eva was given MANY chances, but never delivered. So that's why I wasn't even upset or shocked when her peach got snatched. And she's always fucking pregnant. I think everyone was over it.

Unfortunate, because she could've "potentially" thrived this season with a younger cast, but why end up having to increase her salary (when she hasn't even delivered) when we can test new girls?

STUNNA GOD

December 09, 2020, 07:25:10 PM #2367 Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 07:29:35 PM by Trey
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 09, 2020, 07:18:46 PM
Season 14 will probably be:

Kenya
Kandi
Porshit
Eva
Latoya
Drew

Friends: Marlo and 1 new girl.

Hopefully this will be Cynthia's last season.
!!!!!

Even though the season barely started, I can already see Drew returning and of course Latoya getting a peach. Latoya will likely be the new fan fav (or the new most hated- Kenya)

STUNNA GOD

The general public seem to like Drew already

Cowboy Nine

Was Eva fired or did she leave?

I think she would have been a nice anchor between the younger girls and the older girls.