Season 14 will probably be:

Kenya
Kandi
Porshit
Eva
Latoya
Drew

Friends: Marlo and 1 new girl.

Hopefully this will be Cynthia's last season.
!!!!!

Even though the season barely started, I can already see Drew returning and of course Latoya getting a peach. Latoya will likely be the new fan fav (or the new most hated- Kenya)
!!!!

They're already calling Latoya & Drew the new Kenya & Porsha. I think that's why production wants them 2 to call a truce because everyone is over their stupid feud. They'll end up like Quad & Mariah if they don't get it together.

Le Champ

I am SCREAMINGGGGG...I just know Nene is FUMING watching this :plzstop:

ophmani

bvccccccccc not quee quoting nene on her own demise  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

ya never win when ya play dirty

:plea:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

FRANCE

Guys, an updates on The Reaaaad Session?

Le Champ

STUNNA GOD

December 10, 2020, 12:43:21 AM #2375 Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 12:43:50 AM by Trey
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 09, 2020, 08:02:03 PM
Quote from: Trey on December 09, 2020, 07:25:10 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 09, 2020, 07:18:46 PM

Kenya
Kandi
Porshit
Eva
Latoya
Drew

!!!!!

Even though the season barely started, I can already see Drew returning and of course Latoya getting a peach. Latoya will likely be the new fan fav (or the new most hated- Kenya)
!!!!

They're already calling Latoya & Drew the new Kenya & Porsha. I think that's why production wants them 2 to call a truce because everyone is over their stupid feud. They'll end up like Quad & Mariah if they don't get it together.
I can definitely see Drew becoming the new Porsha (fan fav). Reading the comments, the fanbase is already digging her a lot. They're aren't really seeing it for Latoya and think she's doing the most (new Kenya for sure).

STUNNA GOD

December 10, 2020, 12:45:29 AM #2376 Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 12:46:44 AM by Trey
Porsha in Drew's comments: "oh so this is how it all started ✔️ Hmmm". I love when Porsha is on the sidelines narrating the mess.

SNNSJDJSJDNSMDJSMDMMDMSMDMMDMDMSMDMDMDS
SSS

S
S
S
S
S

SA

S
S
S
A
S
S
S

D

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on December 10, 2020, 12:43:21 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 09, 2020, 08:02:03 PM
Quote from: Trey on December 09, 2020, 07:25:10 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 09, 2020, 07:18:46 PM

Kenya
Kandi
Porshit
Eva
Latoya
Drew

!!!!!

!!!!

I can definitely see Drew becoming the new Porsha (fan fav). Reading the comments, the fanbase is already digging her a lot. They're aren't really seeing it for Latoya and think she's doing the most (new Kenya for sure).

!!!!!  :plzstop: :plzstop:

They're really digging into Latoya a bit, but she's not at all fazed by it. Aquarius self.  :howfestive:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on December 10, 2020, 12:45:29 AM
Porsha in Drew's comments: "oh so this is how it all started ✔️ Hmmm". I love when Porsha is on the sidelines narrating the mess.

SSS

S
S
S
S
S

SA

S
S
S
A
S
S
S

D
mdnddnndndbdndndn

That's where she shines not a BLM Activist, Alwaya 'bout it! girl

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 10, 2020, 06:58:17 AM

SSS

S
S
S
S
S

SA

S
S
S
A
S
S
S

D
mdnddnndndbdndndn

That's where she shines not a BLM Activist, Alwaya 'bout it! girl
FACADEsha is so damn fake.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

December 10, 2020, 07:22:59 PM #2382 Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 07:27:29 PM by Trey
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIe0twBnDpI/?igshid=16hybujmz3ovy

I'm kinda cringing.... there's so much tension (mainly from the husband). His side eyes, forced laughs, and looks of frustration. This show is gonna destroy their marriage.. I definitely see them keeping Drew around. I think their relationship is gonna get SPICY.

:udontlookok:

Drew seems very dominant (almost in a belittling way) and I greatly sense that he struggles with that.

Y'all PLEASE Fast forward to 18:39!! The whole Christmas convo is CRINGE. The way he looks at her and then tries to force a smile and laugh.

"Oh really?.... haha..."
:everythingok:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Trey on December 10, 2020, 07:22:59 PM
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIe0twBnDpI/?igshid=16hybujmz3ovy

I'm kinda cringing.... there's so much tension (mainly from the husband). His side eyes, forced laughs, and looks of frustration. This show is gonna destroy their marriage.. I definitely see them keeping Drew around. I think their relationship is gonna get SPICY.

:udontlookok:

Drew seems very dominant (almost in a belittling way) and I greatly sense that he struggles with that.

Y'all PLEASE Fast forward to 18:39!! The whole Christmas convo is CRINGE. The way he looks at her and then tries to force a smile and laugh.

"Oh really?.... haha..."
:everythingok:
dfkasfn;fsdljn;lksdmsla'sdfdsnn

I wouldn't be surprised.

A lot of the gorls go on Housewives to get divorced.

He gives me an abusive tea, tbhon'

Zankou.

SSS

S
S
S
S
S

SA

S
S
S
A