RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Le Champ

Cowgirl

And I remember Monique comparing her fight to Porada/Kenya and justifying both. She said Kenya provoked Porsha into getting physical.

ssw4919

I was entertained by Latoya and Drew.

You can basically fast-forward through Kandi and Porsha's scenes.  :udontlookok:

Cowgirl

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 13, 2020, 11:01:00 PM
I was entertained by Latoya and Drew.

You can basically fast-forward through Kandi and Porsha's scenes.  :udontlookok:
!!

Cowgirl

Even Cynthia's solo scenes are entertaining. What the hell were Kandi and Porsha thinking?

Le Champ

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 13, 2020, 11:02:16 PM
Even Cynthia's solo scenes are entertaining. What the hell were Kandi and Porsha thinking?

!!!
Yeah Kandi gave me NOTHING this episode. Although I did tear up a bit with her getting emotional about Riley graduating...they coulda cut a few of those scenes out lol

M-Rocka

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 13, 2020, 10:55:40 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 13, 2020, 10:52:09 PM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 13, 2020, 10:51:04 PM
Quote from: Trey on December 13, 2020, 10:48:19 PM
Yea Kenya is late. She's throwing digs at Ashley too now. Saying she can't dress.
Well that's kinda true.
!!!
Ashley has fallen off...she didn't lie :dead:
!!!!!

I mean...Forehead is a horrible, but she's not as atrocious as Gizankles.

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 13, 2020, 10:57:07 PM
And I remember Monique comparing her fight to Porada/Kenya and justifying both. She said Kenya provoked Porsha into getting physical.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

M-Rocka

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 12, 2020, 09:45:02 PM

ssssss

I'm sorry but the way Sheree came back and slayed everybody that season looks wise

just look at how pulled together she is in this pic ... she didn't come back to play games with em

Plastic.

Drew's husband is weird for spying on her with cameras, I get abusive vibes from his fine ass  :uhh:

best selling female rapper of all time

STUNNA GOD