RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 14, 2020, 12:16:57 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 12, 2020, 09:45:02 PM

ssssss

I'm sorry but the way Sheree came back and slayed everybody that season looks wise

just look at how pulled together she is in this pic ... she didn't come back to play games with em
sdddddsssss

The way Porshit couldn't handle the cast against her. Weak self. I would've liked her more if she didn't go crying to Moose in Barcelona after her fight with Marlo.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on December 14, 2020, 12:38:29 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 12:10:38 AM

Kenya and now Latoya are trending.  :plzstop:
SHSHSJSJJSJDJSJSSSSS

"Trending!"

Hun, they're getting DRAGGED.

:udontlookok:
Dragged! Read for filth!

Still being discussed though. Nobody gives a shit about Porshit and her fake Rosa Parks activism.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

On the frontline for my daughter! The KKK threw rocks at my head! Made me powerful!

ssw4919

Quote from: Plastic on December 14, 2020, 12:29:44 AM
Drew's husband is weird for spying on her with cameras, I get abusive vibes from his fine crazy ass  :uhh:

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 12:49:42 AM
Quote from: Trey on December 14, 2020, 12:38:29 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 12:10:38 AM

Kenya and now Latoya are trending.  :plzstop:
SHSHSJSJJSJDJSJSSSSS

"Trending!"

Hun, they're getting DRAGGED.

:udontlookok:
Dragged! Read for filth!

Still being discussed though. Nobody gives a shit about Porshit and her fake Rosa Parks activism.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

On the frontline for my daughter! The KKK threw rocks at my head! Made me powerful!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Yea, Latoya and Drew were great additions: Atlanta needs more women who can form proper sentences. Porsha and Kandi need to do better at this point.

M-Rocka

I need their dynamics to be just like Potomac's. They have a good mix of the old and young girls. Cynthia and this damn covid wedding storyline is so draining. I literally cringe at her scenes. I really hope this is her last season. Just keep Kenya, Porsenio, Kandi, Latoya, Drew, bring back Eva. Keep Marlo, add Falynn as an official friend. Shamea is hit or miss for me, so I don't know about her.

ssw4919

December 14, 2020, 08:51:33 AM #2616 Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 08:52:48 AM by ssw4919
Something about Drew%u2019s scene with her husband gave me Tyler Perry tv show, like they were reading from a script.  Does he have an acting background, too?  Why would he go up to a man he barely met and tell him he steps out on his wife for days?  :uhh:  And admit to being a creep with the cameras? 

Knowing that this is Drew%u2019s third attempt at getting a peach, it%u2019s possible they concocted this little marital drama and are hamming it up for the cameras.  Otherwise, she needs to leave him ASAP.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 08:45:48 AM
I need their dynamics to be just like Potomac's. They have a good mix of the old and young girls. Cynthia and this damn covid wedding storyline is so draining. I literally cringe at her scenes. I really hope this is her last season. Just keep Kenya, Porsenio, Kandi, Latoya, Drew, bring back Eva. Keep Marlo, add Falynn as an official friend. Shamea is hit or miss for me, so I don't know about her.

N

No one wants Eva
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Plastic.

Quote from: JCJ on December 14, 2020, 08:55:58 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 08:45:48 AM

N

No one wants Eva
:plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

Rocka Eva was a SNOOZE, if you want the mess cancelled just say that!

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Quote from: Plastic on December 14, 2020, 08:56:53 AM
fdddddsdsd

She wouldn't have been a damn snooze fest if she kept her legs closed.  :plzstop:

FRANCE

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 08:59:17 AM
Quote from: Plastic on December 14, 2020, 08:56:53 AM
fdddddsdsd

She wouldn't have been a damn snooze fest if she kept her legs closed.  :plzstop:

She had the chance to make an impact at the reunion too and her only memorable moment was her social distancing titties.

FRANCE

Now Kenya said that Falynn deserves a peach next season. I havent seen her yet, but her fresh, new energy might very well be good too. Honestly, at this point, Cynthia and Kandi can both go. not only are they overdone and have no story line, but they get along with everybody and that just wont work.

M-Rocka

Quote from: FRANCE on December 14, 2020, 09:45:20 AM
Now Kenya said that Falynn deserves a peach next season. I havent seen her yet, but her fresh, new energy might very well be good too. Honestly, at this point, Cynthia and Kandi can both go. not only are they overdone and have no story line, but they get along with everybody and that just wont work.
Wow, yeah. You're right. If I hear Riley! Child support! New restaurant! one more damn time....  :udontlookok:

ssw4919

Quote from: FRANCE on December 14, 2020, 09:45:20 AM

!!!

Their stories have concluded, so to speak.

Cynthia has married, divorced, raised a child to adulthood, and gotten married again on the show.  There is nothing new left to her journey.

Kandi got married, raised a child to adulthood, had other kids, and has successful business ventures season after season.  There is nothing new left to her journey.

Give them both the boot.

Kenya and Porsha are strong enough anchors to start the transition towards a whole-new cast.  Both are new mothers with little babies and terrible men, and both are constantly involved in mess.