RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I don't know but Cynthia trying to support BLM by drinking wine was so cringeworthy and hilarious. Like Porsha is out there in the streets and she just had to tell everyone the wine was black owned. Which is a great concept for her store but this wine tasting session was too much. She had to repeat it over and over again. Cyn is doing her part I guess 
:plzstop:

/.\

M-Rocka

Quote from: Annie on December 14, 2020, 05:12:25 PM
I don't know but Cynthia trying to support BLM by drinking wine was so cringeworthy and hilarious. Like Porsha is out there in the streets and she just had to tell everyone the wine was black owned. Which is a great concept for her store but this wine tasting session was too much. She had to repeat it over and over again. Cyn is doing her part I guess
:plzstop:
vccvvcccccccccc

Annie

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 13, 2020, 11:06:49 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 13, 2020, 11:02:16 PM
Even Cynthia's solo scenes are entertaining. What the hell were Kandi and Porsha thinking?

!!!
Yeah Kandi gave me NOTHING this episode. Although I did tear up a bit with her getting emotional about Riley graduating...they coulda cut a few of those scenes out lol

I am sorry but I get so distracted by her new nose. They say when you change the nose you change your whole face and wow.
When she asked for money I was like
:shannonsmissing:
Let's not give her any money
She wasn't happy with the flowers and I thought it was a bit rude but maybe that is their dynamic

/.\

STUNNA GOD

Cowgirl

Latoya, Marlo, and Kenya all have interesting storylines as well. Cynthia's isn't interesting but entertaining for what it is..

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 02:44:44 PM

Drew is asked what is "ripe" and "rotten" about each of her cast mates.

Not Porsha being perfect. :dead:

She's really wants to connect with Kenya the most, but says she's way too guarded and she doesn't see it for Latoya like at all.

Yeah, this Porsha vs. Kenya 2.0 that we're getting ready for this season. :dead:
SSDDDJDJDJDJDJDJDJDDJJSJDDS

not the producers telling Porsha n Ken to sit the fuck BACK so we can see somebody new mess.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 14, 2020, 06:16:22 PM
Latoya, Marlo, and Kenya all have interesting storylines as well. Cynthia's isn't interesting but entertaining for what it is..
d

What is Marlo's storyline? :uhh:

STUNNA GOD

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on December 14, 2020, 06:21:00 PM
d

What is Marlo's storyline? :uhh:
The way she became munty is interesting af.

Scott.

I said what l said

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on December 14, 2020, 06:22:32 PM

I said what l said
And so did I.
:plea:

Scott.

And it was bullshit. Marlo nor LaToya have storylines