RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on December 31, 2020, 07:09:44 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 31, 2020, 06:58:15 AM
Kenya is right.  :uhh:  Ken, Mal, and Mike have lashed Cynthia about this super-spreader wedding for weeks.  Cynthia is dumb.

This seems completely different than the argument Mal n Mike have been making. Their argument is the health risk and that she should just elope and have a ceremony in the future.

Kenya's argument is why now isn't she committing to 10/10/2020? It seems that she's just doing it for the cameras.

That's embarrassing and an attack on Cynthia's character. :uhh: If that was genuinely your best friend, that would've been conversation OFF camera. She's always trying to embarrass Cynthia. "That's not her friend"

:udontlookok:
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

King.....Cynthia has been embarrassing herself since season 3 when she debuted

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on December 31, 2020, 05:48:54 AM
Quote from: mophelia_b on December 29, 2020, 03:12:00 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 29, 2020, 03:09:44 PM
Yeah it's a mess in the Potomac thread. My Holyfield bbys are losing their shit.  :feelinmyself:

eek

you really have resorted to just TALKING. i miss my bby.

:stressed:
xxdxncxxxnccxxx

I really miss the old King. Somebody really put a root on that gor.

:stressed:
fdfdssdsdssddssddsdsds  :plzstop:

Love my bbys

Cowboy Nine

I mean, did Kenya lie?

Cynthia planned that date last year so it would coincide with when they usually film, so it could be her Season 13 storyline.

And in the end her wedding didn't even end up getting filmed anyway.

:dead:

I like that they broke the fourth wall. I don't recall them ever doing that on RHOA.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 31, 2020, 09:28:39 AM
I mean, did Kenya lie?

Cynthia planned that date last year so it would coincide with when they usually film, so it could be her Season 13 storyline.

And in the end her wedding didn't even end up getting filmed anyway.

I like that they broke the fourth wall. I don't recall them ever doing that on RHOA.
!!!!!

ssw4919

Kenya is right.  :uhh:  Ken, Mal, and Mike have lashed Cynthia about this super-spreader wedding for weeks.  Cynthia is dumb.

This seems completely different than the argument Mal n Mike have been making. Their argument is the health risk and that she should just elope and have a ceremony in the future.

Kenya's argument is why now isn't she committing to 10/10/2020? It seems that she's just doing it for the cameras.

That's embarrassing and an attack on Cynthia's character. :uhh: If that was genuinely your best friend, that would've been conversation OFF camera. She's always trying to embarrass Cynthia. "That's not her friend"

Because Cynthia told Mike she is now not sure of the date if she couldn't have a big wedding.

Cynthia looks stupid and is going to spend what is hopefully her last season digging in her heels for a super-spreader wedding during a pandemic.  She deserves to be called dumb.  :overit: 

M-Rocka

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 31, 2020, 09:30:46 AM

Because Cynthia told Mike she is now not sure of the date if she couldn't have a big wedding.

Cynthia looks stupid and is going to spend what is hopefully her last season digging in her heels for a super-spreader wedding during a pandemic.  She deserves to be called dumb.  :overit:
I'm hoping this is her last season tbh. I like her, but she's the most uninteresting housewife on the cast.

Scott.

Kenya didn't say anything different than what we were thinking 

Kalifornia.

If it isn't for a storyline then why not just elope and have a ceremony later?

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 28, 2020, 05:56:22 PM

Goddess has my kings Trey & Oph' pissed on this chilly Monday evening.😘😘😘😘

imagine being pissed over that mess when THIS is on the menu

ur honestly just saying anything in every thread at this point  :uhh:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: mophelia_b on December 31, 2020, 03:11:38 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 28, 2020, 05:56:22 PM

Goddess has my kings Trey & Oph' pissed on this chilly Monday evening.😘😘😘😘