S
S
F

S
D
D

M-Rocka

STUNNA GOD

It "sounds" like Porsha n Marlo are back on decent terms again. They asked Porsha who would she have loved to social distance from this season of RHOA. She said Kenya obviously, bur that she could've used some distance from Marlo for half the season too.

STUNNA GOD

ssdddsssssssssdsddd

why does Riley LASH Kandi every episode?

"I mean... you're not quite an academic scholar."
:udontlookok:

NDNZNXNNSNDNSNDNSNDNSNDNSMNDXN

Scott.

I actually enjoyed this episode moreso than the last three episodes. However, Kenya sounds stupid for being pissed about not being invited to a party that's celebrating FAKEsha's efforts with BLM. You don't even think she's genuine, so why come and be as fake as she is?

And when it comes down to this Porsha and Kenya mess, Porsha is the one who go this eight year long ass beef between them started back up again.

HUGO

Quote from: Scott. on January 03, 2021, 10:49:28 PM
I actually enjoyed this episode moreso than the last three episodes. However, Kenya sounds stupid for being pissed about not being invited to a party that's celebrating FAKEsha's efforts with BLM. You don't even think she's genuine, so why come and be as fake as she is?

And when it comes down to this Porsha and Kenya mess, Porsha is the one who go this eight year long ass beef between them started back up again.

f

Zankou.

ssw4919

!!!

Also, this BLM thing should not be a STORYLINE.  Mention it, show some footage, keep it moving.  It's episode 4 and still a heavy feature for Porsha.  It's making all the other women treat her almost reverentially because it's a hot-button issue.  Do y'all need to compliment her and thank her every scene?  Get to the mess!  :fuming: 

Scott.

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 03, 2021, 11:25:21 PM

!!!

Also, this BLM thing should not be a STORYLINE.  Mention it, show some footage, keep it moving.  It's episode 4 and still a heavy feature for Porsha.  It's making all the other women treat her almost reverentially because it's a hot-button issue.  Do y'all need to compliment her and thank her every scene?  Get to the mess!  :fuming:

And I'm CACKLING at the people on twitter hollering about Porsha being the only one with an entertaining storyline. She's a bore as well as the others.  :dead: I'm more interested in Drew and her toxic ass husband than the others.

M-Rocka

The way that party had Polaroids all of those dead victims hanging as decor surrounded by cocktails and Hors d'oeuvres was extremely distasteful and tacky.

HUGO

At the end of the day Porsha is using her platform to bring light to injustices meanwhile Kenya fumes lonely af  from Moore Manor stalking Marc Daly

ssw4919

I don't care about Drew and her husband.  They are already seemingly on the verge of divorce when we just met them.  :usureuok:  Divorce storylines are only interesting when we saw the "before" in the relationship, then see it unravel.  Plus, she said they're still together so it's not like she'll be making any moves.