Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

ophmani

Quote from: plastic on January 05, 2021, 03:58:14 PM
Quote from: Trey on January 05, 2021, 03:19:21 PM
Lauren definitely ain't ugly. She just don't be fixing the fuck UP. Every time we see her, she look like she just rolled outta fucking BED. Half the time, I don't even think she took a shower.

GJJJJJGGFFFFDDGHJJJJJJJJ
D
D

R

R
D

DD
S
D

S
D
S
R
E
R

E
!!! Just basic af

Twins

yea lauren >>>>> whoresha
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Plastic.

ophmani

Aalumeci.

Lauren definitely ain't ugly. She just don't be fixing the fuck UP. Every time we see her, she look like she just rolled outta fucking BED. Half the time, I don't even think she took a shower.

GJJJJJGGFFFFDDGHJJJJJJJJ
D
D

R

R
D

DD
S
D

S
D
S
R
E
R

E
!!! Just basic af

Twins

she looks better than porsch here

ophmani

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 05, 2021, 06:34:36 PM

GJJJJJGGFFFFDDGHJJJJJJJJ
D
D

R

R
D

DD
S
D

S
D
S
R
E
R

E
!!! Just basic af

Twins

she looks better than porsch

ssw4919

She was really trying to give an I Have a Dream Speech here.

"Marched with grandfather... They threw rocks... :stressed: "

Then proceeded to show how dumb she is.

Why did they have to explain it several times, and she still didn't get it???  :kii: :kii: :uhh: :omgwatshappening: :shannonsmissing: :usureuok:

STUNNA GOD

Funky Dineva lashed the SHIT outta RHOA and I 1000% agree. What we originally love about these housewives shows was seeing these hoes go places and do shit we aspire to do. He quoted like when Kim just causally went out and bought a 100k suv on Big Poppa's black card like she was grocery shopping.

Now these broke ass hoes just be doing the same basic ass shit that our regular asses be doing. Going to Cheesecake Factory and arguing with their 2 for 1 margaritas. He said they ALL need to go. There's nothing left with these storylines, especially Cynthia, Kandi, and he said Kenya too.

However, he said his anonymous producer friend disagrees. He thinks the issue is that production and the cast are just being lazy. They give the same formula.. and the same plot every season.. And it's just stale at this point. what do y'all think? I think it's a combination of both, but mainly that these girls are STALE and their storylines are TIRED now. We've seen it all. People would be more captivated seeing REAL Atlanta wealth and REAL Atlanta socialites.

Falynn is the epitome of the direction they need to go... 

Cowgirl

So then why does everyone complain about Kandi so much? Housewives across the board in every franchise has been geared toward women who were formerly housewives but are now working women. It'd be late if they all just threw extravagant parties and bragged about it in 2021..

Cowgirl