RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

bnnkkjfff

Peter, Apollo, and Mama Joyce really carried Cynthia, Phaedra, and Kandi for multiple seasons.  Compelling, messy men and family members may just be a missing key ingredient these days.  

RedOctober

Quote from: Troye on January 06, 2021, 12:53:26 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on January 06, 2021, 12:37:49 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on January 05, 2021, 11:39:22 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on January 05, 2021, 11:37:50 PM
Kandi is boring af and sat up there and had two extra kids just for the show.

"oh look! paying somebody to have a baby!"
mmxmcmcnfndxbcncjxjx

:plzstop:

wow never thought of it that way  :plzstop:

Lol! She's probably kicking herself now that she's stuck with this kid for 18+ years. Was it worth it sis?!?

M-Rocka

Yeah. This franchise is a sinking ship unfortunately. No one wants to see Kenya crying over Marc every 5 minutes, we don't care to see Kandi opening another business and going off about Block. Porsha and her fake activism is cringeworthy at best. We don't care to see her getting back together with Dennis and then breaking up after 10 minutes, Cynthia is stale and her time has ran it's course. They really need an overhaul of the show. Falynn is what we need. Drew too. I would love Shamari back in the mix as well.

Scott.

Falynn has barely given us ANYTHING yet so how are y'all so certain that she is what we need.

M-Rocka

It's evident that she brings a refreshing aura to the show. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we haven't seen anyone like Falynn on RHOA. She's wealthy, beautiful, young, and so far has great energy about her that can resonate. She may be in the running for a peach next season based on what Peach Report Daily has been saying.

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Trey on January 05, 2021, 11:27:30 PM
Funky Dineva lashed the SHIT outta RHOA and I 1000% agree. What we originally love about these housewives shows was seeing these hoes go places and do shit we aspire to do. He quoted like when Kim just causally went out and bought a 100k suv on Big Poppa's black card like she was grocery shopping.

Now these broke ass hoes just be doing the same basic ass shit that our regular asses be doing. Going to Cheesecake Factory and arguing with their 2 for 1 margaritas. He said they ALL need to go. There's nothing left with these storylines, especially Cynthia, Kandi, and he said Kenya too.

However, he said his anonymous producer friend disagrees. He thinks the issue is that production and the cast are just being lazy. They give the same formula.. and the same plot every season.. And it's just stale at this point. what do y'all think? I think it's a combination of both, but mainly that these girls are STALE and their storylines are TIRED now. We've seen it all. People would be more captivated seeing REAL Atlanta wealth and REAL Atlanta socialites.

Falynn is the epitome of the direction they need to go...
I guess but the girls on RHOA have kinda been BROKE since Day 1.

Nene getting cars repossessed.

Kim living in a starter townhouse and fucking a married man for cars.

Sheree...self-explanatory.

Kandi is really the only woman who had coin prior to the show.

I do miss the opulent lifestyle aspect of the show though, even though most of them were broke and going into debt.

Cowboy Nine

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 06, 2021, 02:46:36 AM
Yeah. This franchise is a sinking ship unfortunately. No one wants to see Kenya crying over Marc every 5 minutes, we don't care to see Kandi opening another business and going off about Block. Porsha and her fake activism is cringeworthy at best. We don't care to see her getting back together with Dennis and then breaking up after 10 minutes, Cynthia is stale and her time has ran it's course. They really need an overhaul of the show.
I agree but I think the show is just going to be tired and stale regardless of who they bring on.

The interest just isn't there anymore.

Which is fine, it's a 13 year old reality show.

ophmani

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on January 06, 2021, 08:54:09 AM
Yeah. This franchise is a sinking ship unfortunately. No one wants to see Kenya crying over Marc every 5 minutes, we don't care to see Kandi opening another business and going off about Block. Porsha and her fake activism is cringeworthy at best. We don't care to see her getting back together with Dennis and then breaking up after 10 minutes, Cynthia is stale and her time has ran it's course. They really need an overhaul of the show.
I agree but I think the show is just going to be tired and stale regardless of who they bring on.

yea

like... potomac was only what it was this season because of the fight

i really don't see how they can up the ante anymore without the show becoming some damn near jerry springer type mess
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Plastic.

Quote from: Scott. on January 06, 2021, 02:59:50 AM
Falynn has barely given us ANYTHING yet so how are y'all so certain that she is what we need.
dbddddbddddhhbc  :dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Quote from: mophelia_b on January 06, 2021, 08:57:48 AM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on January 06, 2021, 08:54:09 AM

yea

like... potomac was only what it was this season because of the fight

i really don't see how they can up the ante anymore without the show becoming some damn near jerry springer type mess

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 06, 2021, 03:12:52 AM
It's evident that she brings a refreshing aura to the show. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we haven't seen anyone like Falynn on RHOA. She's wealthy, beautiful, young, and so far has great energy about her that can resonate. She may be in the running for a peach next season based on what Peach Report Daily has been saying.
I still think it's too early to say

Scott.

Especially with how fickle yall asses are. Ya'll on this "Falynn is what the girls need train" now, but give it some time and y'all will be crying about wanting her gone for being too boring.