RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: Scott. on January 06, 2021, 11:18:03 AM
Especially with how fickle yall asses are. Ya'll on this "Falynn is what the girls need train" now, but give it some time and y'all will be crying about wanting her gone for being too boring.

IF she becomes too boring then ccccccc YEA

:udontlookok:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Especially with how fickle yall asses are. Ya'll on this "Falynn is what the girls need train" now, but give it some time and y'all will be crying about wanting her gone for being too boring.
You keep saying y'all and I wasn't even a part of that equation. I've been pretty consistent when it came to Falynn.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on January 06, 2021, 08:54:09 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 06, 2021, 02:46:36 AM
Yeah. This franchise is a sinking ship unfortunately. No one wants to see Kenya crying over Marc every 5 minutes, we don't care to see Kandi opening another business and going off about Block. Porsha and her fake activism is cringeworthy at best. We don't care to see her getting back together with Dennis and then breaking up after 10 minutes, Cynthia is stale and her time has ran it's course. They really need an overhaul of the show.
I agree but I think the show is just going to be tired and stale regardless of who they bring on.

The interest just isn't there anymore.

Which is fine, it's a 13 year old reality show.
Exactly, we've seen it all before. Most people watch because it's something to watch and we know the characters; a real-life soap opera of sorts but there won't be anything "groundbreaking." What could any new person bring that hasn't already been done by Nene, Sheree, Kim, Kenya, Phaedra, or Porsha? Nothing. Just watch the mess or don't at this point.

Cowgirl

And to those who say bring in wealthy women.. that won't solve a thing. The majority of the Real Housewives from each franchise have had some sort of money problem at some point but being on the show helps them gain again and people like to watch that. Falyn seems cool but there's nothing fascinating about her thus far and I can see why she's a friend. The women getting money is sort of the problem.. they get too comfortable.

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 06, 2021, 04:45:46 PM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on January 06, 2021, 08:54:09 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 06, 2021, 02:46:36 AM
Yeah. This franchise is a sinking ship unfortunately. No one wants to see Kenya crying over Marc every 5 minutes, we don't care to see Kandi opening another business and going off about Block. Porsha and her fake activism is cringeworthy at best. We don't care to see her getting back together with Dennis and then breaking up after 10 minutes, Cynthia is stale and her time has ran it's course. They really need an overhaul of the show.
I agree but I think the show is just going to be tired and stale regardless of who they bring on.

The interest just isn't there anymore.

Which is fine, it's a 13 year old reality show.
Exactly, we've seen it all before. Most people watch because it's something to watch and we know the characters; a real-life soap opera of sorts but there won't be anything "groundbreaking." What could any new person bring that hasn't already been done by Nene, Sheree, Kim, Kenya, Phaedra, or Porsha? Nothing. Just watch the mess or don't at this point.
Agreed. I just know that the fans are so exhausted over K vs. P for the 999,000th time. It would been a kii to see them against Latoya & Stew.

STUNNA GOD

D

That's the sad part. Sis hasn't done anything but sat there and look pretty in her mansion. And that has been the most interesting thing yet. :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on January 06, 2021, 05:58:17 PM
D

That's the sad part. Sis hasn't done anything but sat there and look pretty in her mansion. And that has been the most interesting thing yet. :dead:
You were entertained by them smoking hookah and throwing each other in the pool? Kandi's boring ass conversation with Riley about child support was more entertaining than that, do better.

Cowgirl

Quote from: RedOctober on January 06, 2021, 02:40:17 AM
Quote from: Troye on January 06, 2021, 12:53:26 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on January 06, 2021, 12:37:49 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on January 05, 2021, 11:39:22 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on January 05, 2021, 11:37:50 PM
Kandi is boring af and sat up there and had two extra kids just for the show.

"oh look! paying somebody to have a baby!"
mmxmcmcnfndxbcncjxjx

:plzstop:

wow never thought of it that way  :plzstop:

Lol! She's probably kicking herself now that she's stuck with this kid for 18+ years. Was it worth it sis?!?
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 06, 2021, 11:31:14 AM
You keep saying y'all and I wasn't even a part of that equation. I've been pretty consistent when it came to Falynn.
SSDDSDDDDDDDDDDED

!!! "Y'all!" Bitch, I said it. And if she does end up STALE, then yes, she'll get LASHED. I've been giving the same MESS bout as long RHOA. And y'all gonna continue to come up in here and fume. I guess we're all even.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 06, 2021, 06:03:16 PM
Quote from: Trey on January 06, 2021, 05:58:17 PM
D

You were entertained by them smoking hookah and throwing each other in the pool? Kandi's boring ass conversation with Riley about child support was more entertaining than that, do better.

G

Hun, the point is that none of them are giving SHIT. At least Falynn is fucking CUTE and coined.

STUNNA GOD

Me n Melmel did scream when Riley dragged Kandi though.

NDNSNDMNSSNMSNDNSNDMSNDNSMMDNSNSNSNDMSMMDMS

Plastic.

Riley needs to drag her ass back to that surgery table and get some damn lipo

best selling female rapper of all time

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 06, 2021, 04:50:06 PM
And to those who say bring in wealthy women.. that won't solve a thing. The majority of the Real Housewives from each franchise have had some sort of money problem at some point but being on the show helps them gain again and people like to watch that. Falyn seems cool but there's nothing fascinating about her thus far and I can see why she's a friend. The women getting money is sort of the problem.. they get too comfortable.
So what's your solution? Just CANCEL the show?

....Not a bad idea.
:nowgorl: