S

"fitness enthusiast!"

G

:udontlookok:

Scott.

Quote from: Trey on January 06, 2021, 06:08:35 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 06, 2021, 11:31:14 AM
Quote from: Scott. on January 06, 2021, 11:18:03 AM
Especially with how fickle yall asses are. Ya'll on this "Falynn is what the girls need train" now, but give it some time and y'all will be crying about wanting her gone for being too boring.
You keep saying y'all and I wasn't even a part of that equation. I've been pretty consistent when it came to Falynn.
SSDDSDDDDDDDDDDED

!!! "Y'all!" Bitch, I said it. And if she does end up STALE, then yes, she'll get LASHED. I've been giving the same MESS bout as long RHOA. And y'all gonna continue to come up in here and fume. I guess we're all even.

I said wtf I said. Who gon whoop me tho

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on January 06, 2021, 06:08:35 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 06, 2021, 11:31:14 AM
Quote from: Scott. on January 06, 2021, 11:18:03 AM
Especially with how fickle yall asses are. Ya'll on this "Falynn is what the girls need train" now, but give it some time and y'all will be crying about wanting her gone for being too boring.
You keep saying y'all and I wasn't even a part of that equation. I've been pretty consistent when it came to Falynn.
SSDDSDDDDDDDDDDED

!!! "Y'all!" Bitch, I said it. And if she does end up STALE, then yes, she'll get LASHED. I've been giving the same MESS bout as long RHOA. And y'all gonna continue to come up in here and fume. I guess we're all even.

ddddddddsddddddddddd

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on January 06, 2021, 06:12:16 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on January 06, 2021, 06:03:16 PM
Quote from: Trey on January 06, 2021, 05:58:17 PM
D

That's the sad part. Sis hasn't done anything but sat there and look pretty in her mansion. And that has been the most interesting thing yet. :dead:
You were entertained by them smoking hookah and throwing each other in the pool? Kandi's boring ass conversation with Riley about child support was more entertaining than that, do better.

G

Hun, the point is that none of them are giving SHIT. At least Falynn is fucking CUTE and coined.

Her smoking a hooka and getting thrown in a pool is far more interesting than some of these dry ass storylines from certain women that we've seen for 4 consecutive seasons.

Scott.

Chile, this girl ain't did shit remotely interesting. But we all have opinions. lol

Zankou.

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 06, 2021, 08:01:13 PM
D

That's the sad part. Sis hasn't done anything but sat there and look pretty in her mansion. And that has been the most interesting thing yet. :dead:
You were entertained by them smoking hookah and throwing each other in the pool? Kandi's boring ass conversation with Riley about child support was more entertaining than that, do better.

G

Hun, the point is that none of them are giving SHIT. At least Falynn is fucking CUTE and coined.

Her smoking a hooka and getting thrown in a pool is far more interesting than some of these dry ass storylines from certain women that we've seen for 4 consecutive seasons.

n

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on January 06, 2021, 08:09:22 PM
Chile, this girl ain't did shit remotely interesting. But we all have opinions. lol
ddddddddddd

Still love ya twinny, despite our differences in these hoes.

Cowgirl

D

G

Much better than Porsha's Black Power! storyline

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 06, 2021, 09:29:23 PM
D

G

Much better than Porsha's Black Power! storyline
Antifa! BLM! Anti-semitism!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Almost

Quote from: Scott. on January 06, 2021, 02:59:50 AM
Falynn has barely given us ANYTHING yet so how are y'all so certain that she is what we need.

!

Even when Latoya was being lowkey messy with her, she still didnt do a damn thing

Plastic.

Quote from: Almost on January 07, 2021, 09:01:58 AM
Falynn has barely given us ANYTHING yet so how are y'all so certain that she is what we need.

!

Even when Latoya was being lowkey messy with her, she still didnt do a damn thing
:plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

!

Like..

ophmani

!

yea hun thats what unbothered looks like vcvcccccccccccc

know uts been a while since we seen it on rhoa, but YEA
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Quote from: mophelia_b on January 07, 2021, 11:55:32 AM

!

yea hun thats what unbothered looks like vcvcccccccccccc

know uts been a while since we seen it on rhoa, but YEA
nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I guess these gorls expected Falynn to turn into some wild ape like Nene, but Not entertained yet! Boring!

Cowboy Nine

!

nsnsfanasfnd

The girl needs to be seen and not heard

Dull self