RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Kandi and Cynthia said Falynn LASHES somebody at her Halloween party. It's likely Latoya 

Zankou.

You don't get to be "unbothered" on a reality show. You turn up or you get the fuckin boot 

M-Rocka

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 07, 2021, 11:57:59 AM
Quote from: mophelia_b on January 07, 2021, 11:55:32 AM
Quote from: Almost on January 07, 2021, 09:01:58 AM
Quote from: Scott. on January 06, 2021, 02:59:50 AM
Falynn has barely given us ANYTHING yet so how are y'all so certain that she is what we need.

!

Even when Latoya was being lowkey messy with her, she still didnt do a damn thing

yea hun thats what unbothered looks like vcvcccccccccccc

know uts been a while since we seen it on rhoa, but YEA
nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I guess these gorls expected Falynn to turn into some wild ape like Nene, but Not entertained yet! Boring!

The girl has barely said three damn words and she's an entertaining queen to you guys lol.

My thing we haven't seen much of her like we have with LaToya and Drew so the jury is still out

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 07, 2021, 11:57:59 AM
Quote from: mophelia_b on January 07, 2021, 11:55:32 AM
Quote from: Almost on January 07, 2021, 09:01:58 AM
Quote from: Scott. on January 06, 2021, 02:59:50 AM
Falynn has barely given us ANYTHING yet so how are y'all so certain that she is what we need.

!

Even when Latoya was being lowkey messy with her, she still didnt do a damn thing

yea hun thats what unbothered looks like vcvcccccccccccc

know uts been a while since we seen it on rhoa, but YEA
nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I guess these gorls expected Falynn to turn into some wild ape like Nene, but Not entertained yet! Boring!

!!!!!

the gors need to tune into zues network cccvvccx

rhoa is bringing the coined gors back that are actually entertaining to watch for being RICH instead of being a BITCH

we fckn love to see it
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Quote from: Say Something on January 07, 2021, 12:06:01 PM
You get to be "unbothered"

when and wherever tf you like when ur coined and gorg and don't need this show vvccv i agree

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on January 07, 2021, 12:02:38 PM
Kandi and Cynthia said Falynn LASHES somebody at her Halloween party. It's likely Latoya
I'm sure she does. I like Falyn but she made me realize that the new girls don't necessarily need money, just give us a fckn SHOW.

Cowgirl

Lavish lifestyle! $100k party!

That's how Housewives began and gained notoriety but I don't think excessive spending would attract any more viewership than what the have now.

Plastic.

They just need some entertaining, cute girls and new drama

Dassit

best selling female rapper of all time

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 07, 2021, 12:44:32 PM
Quote from: Trey on January 07, 2021, 12:02:38 PM
I'm sure she does. I like Falyn but she made me realize that the new girls don't necessarily need money, just give us a fckn SHOW.
!!!!

And I got the impression that Falynn is very chill n fun, but would lash if pushed hard enough. She's a Taurus, just like Kandi and Drew. She'll let the first one or two times slide, but she's gonna put Latoya's hating ass in her place.  :dead: Especially if she comes into her HOME being shady n disrespectful.

ophmani