RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

And somebody tries Kandi in the finale. It's not Porsha (she's following her again & commented on a recent pic), not Kenya or Cynthia either.

It's gotta be either Marlo, Latoya, or Drew. Probably Marlo.

Sddddddddddd what if Marlo brought Phae to an event y'all? To me, it's just not a coincidence that Phae is now cool with Kenya all of a damn sudden. RHOA is a sinking ship and at SOME point, they gotta do something big to recapture interest

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on January 09, 2021, 09:33:26 AM

SDDDDDDDDDDDDSSDSD

Damns... Nicki is really a Phaedra n RHOA Stan huh? She STAY perched in her comments n likes.

:omgwatshappening:
Yea, Nicki's always loved Atlanta and Potomac

Cowgirl

Plastic.

Thank God she unfollowed Gizelle & Robyn  :feelinmyself:

But she still follows that black bitch Wendy  :udontlookok:

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on January 09, 2021, 11:16:07 AM
And somebody tries Kandi in the finale. It's not Porsha (she's following her again & commented on a recent pic), not Kenya or Cynthia either.

It's gotta be either Marlo, Latoya, or Drew. Probably Marlo.

Sddddddddddd what if Marlo brought Phae to an event y'all? To me, it's just not a coincidence that Phae is now cool with Kenya all of a damn sudden. RHOA is a sinking ship and at SOME point, they gotta do something big to recapture interest
dddfffdddssdddddddd

Production probably told one of them bitches to bring some spice back into Kandi. Her best seasons were 6 and obviously 9. I remember she did say outside of her being tried that Kenya & Latoya lay into Drew something awful. We'll see.

These forced ass storylines don't hold us anymore. Potomac is that bitch now.

ophmani

i honestly haven't watched rhoa since part 2 of the potomac reunion

might tune into salt lake city again tho. gettin spicy im told
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Quote from: mophelia_b on January 09, 2021, 12:54:39 PM

!!!!! You're not really missing much. Just a bunch of them wanting to coochie bump and muff dive all of a sudden. Kandi's getting turned on from what I'm told.

Yeah, I'm gonna try to give those SLC hoes a chance. I'm gonna binge watch them soon.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 09, 2021, 01:02:48 PM
Quote from: mophelia_b on January 09, 2021, 12:54:39 PM

!!!!! You're not really missing much. Just a bunch of them wanting to coochie bump and muff dive all of a sudden. Kandi's getting turned on from what I'm told.

Yeah, I'm gonna try to give those SLC hoes a chance. I'm gonna binge watch them soon.

!!!!

I want to like Atlanta but I'm bored

Cowgirl

Bentley. HARRIS!

Bentley. HARRIS!

I threw these girls in the trash, but it's hard, they do have a long history. I can see why ppl just don't want to write them off just yet.

BUT ... I think this is the last season that die hard fans continue to watch. And that's with all the housewife shows ... Andy's formula is old and LATE

show opener: the "headliner" of the season is at home with some made up storyline
episode 2: "oh well I'm planning an event, and I just think it'll be cool for the ladies to meet my new friends"
episode 3: the new girl and a vet start shading each other at the event, it gets "heated"
episode 4: the cameras follow the girls separately while the two sides give their version. the veterans hype the new girls up for mess.
episode 5: get ready for the scandal, but don't get too excited because it's just a text, a note, side-chick, or a fckn tax lien. all the women act surprised.
episode 6: "oh well the last time we all got together it was wild, so let's throw a women empowerment lunch and maybe we'll get along"
episode 7: the event goes great. "well we had a great event BUT ... Girl A have you spoken to Girl B yet? 👀". A fight breaks owt, Girl C starts a beef with Girl D. "oh girls stop this is supposed to be about empowerment🥴"
episode 8: The girls spend an episode dealing with the "fallowt" of the fight. Also, "hey I know girl A and girl B keep fighting everytime we get together, and Girl C fist fought Girl D ... so let's take a trip!"
episode 9: The camera follows the girls as they discuss who's coming on the trip (like they don't take a fckn cast trip every year, also ... it's called a CAST trip.. wtf are you always asking who's going  :uhh: )
episode 9: Either girl B is left out of the trip and they gang up on girl D OR girl B goes on the trip and they just fight a lil more. Lots of yelling, lots of camera movement, but nothing really happens.
Episode 10-12: stuff
Reunion: 4 parts of them discussing the things they heard each other say in confessionals as if they were friends and cared anyway  :uhh: :uhh:

I'm the fck OVER IT!!!!

Cowgirl

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on January 09, 2021, 03:22:33 PM
And that's with all the housewife shows ... Andy's formula is old and LATE
Exactly, which is what I keep sayings it's an issue across the board..

Scott.