Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 10, 2021, 09:00:53 PM
Noelle is so gorge!!

!!!!!!!

She needs to give Riley some tips.  Cause baBAY! Riley looks a damn mess

Cowgirl

Trey, you are so damn gullible. Those bitches didn't have a "problem" when they were discussing the wedding and Dennis, they were clearly all talking. It's not until the confessionals, after other events, that producers and editors create a problem.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Troye on January 13, 2021, 08:04:39 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on January 10, 2021, 09:00:53 PM
Noelle is so gorge!!

!!!!!!!

She needs to give Riley some tips.  Cause baBAY! Riley looks a damn mess
I legit wanna see more of Noelle throughout the show.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 13, 2021, 08:05:27 AM
Trey, you are so damn gullible. Those bitches didn't have a "problem" when they were discussing the wedding and Dennis, they were clearly all talking. It's not until the confessionals, after other events, that producers and editors create a problem.
so you easily just made up in your head that the producers SCRAPED this together to make Kenya look bad, but find it hard to believe that the producers exaggerated Porsha's entrance to the surprise party?

And when did I say "those bitches" had a problem? I very specifically said KENYA. And she DID. She was PISSED from the start of the scene AND in the confessional.

Gor, MOVE out the way.

SSDHDHDHDHSHDHSHSHS

:udontlookok:

Cowgirl

Kenya let everything Porsha said about her slide last season slide yet Porsha still decided to ignite an issue when her "friend" got called a cunt. Well guess what, Tanya IS a cunt and so is Posha.

M-Rocka

What did Kenya say that was wrong? Nobody wants to see that toxic, unstable relationship that Dennis & Porsha got. She doesn't even know what she wants.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 13, 2021, 09:44:02 AM
What did Kenya say that was wrong? Nobody wants to see that toxic, unstable relationship that Dennis & Porsha got. She doesn't even know what she wants.
!!!!

I didn't get pressed from that at all.

:dead:

Porsha needs to stop with this back and forth mess with Dennis.

We know he's somewhere fuckin Fido anyway, not worried about her.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowboy Nine

ophmani

put noelle, riley, kayla, and maybe mike hill sensitive ass daughter in a spin off owt. see what kinda MESS they would drum up.

i can see noelle coming for rileys nose by episode 3

:caramelapple:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 13, 2021, 09:44:02 AM
"Aint no everybody. YOU are everybody".

They literally ASKED Porsha. :uhh:
:diddraispoot: