RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Oooooooooo... Kenya shaded Kandi too with the Xscape comment. Yea, they aren't good.

:diddraispoot:

NDJSNDNSNDNNSNDNDNDKKDJDJDJDJJDD
D
D
D
D
D

D
D
D
D
D

S
D
D
D
S
D
D

ssw4919

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 18, 2021, 08:40:07 AM
And Kenya dedicated her time to actually helping not coming for 20 minutes and heading out. It sounds like Porsha and Marlo decided to give the same amount together and the amount was up to everyone else's discretion.

It's just tacky to call someone out about a charitable donation, unless they promised an amount and didn't give it (like Nene).

Especially someone who is supposedly Kandi's friend.   :uhh:  How disgusting to shade them about that after the fact.  I could have at least respected her if she called her out during the scene.  It would be an interesting argument.

And Porsha was on her show saying Kenya never gave.  How would she know unless Kandi told her?  Kandi is disloyal.  She got thrown a few dollars and now will Chuck her friend under the bus in favor of someone who accused her of rape.   :disgusted:

But don't forget Porsha and Marlo stiffed Kenya and Marc out of donations for their charity event last season, so of course they make a big show of donating to Kandi.

STUNNA GOD

JDJDJDJJDJDJDMJDJDJDJKDJDJDJNDJSNR

Kandi n Porsha linked up and tag teamed Kenya???

Lemme watch that now cuz this episode boring. Nothing ass mess.

ssw4919

Quote from: plastic on January 18, 2021, 08:42:19 AM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on January 18, 2021, 08:29:30 AM
Quote from: plastic on January 18, 2021, 08:18:25 AM

I'm actually shocked that most of the comments are calling Porsha out
Don't even know what this is about but call her horse-face ass owt

bbbdbdddb

Porsha posted someone's tweet about Kenya hating and being jealous of her & most of the comments are saying how she started with Kenya last season after she made up with Nene

Porsha is a fake ass dummy, glad ppl are starting to see through her

Good.  People usually have short memories.

I notice Twitter is way more anti-Kenya.

Kenya should have just paid Porsha dust this season because she is looking bitter, but I haven't forgotten that Porsha started it.

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 18, 2021, 09:25:28 AM
Quote from: plastic on January 18, 2021, 08:42:19 AM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on January 18, 2021, 08:29:30 AM
Quote from: plastic on January 18, 2021, 08:18:25 AM

I'm actually shocked that most of the comments are calling Porsha out
Don't even know what this is about but call her horse-face ass owt

bbbdbdddb

Porsha posted someone's tweet about Kenya hating and being jealous of her & most of the comments are saying how she started with Kenya last season after she made up with Nene

Porsha is a fake ass dummy, glad ppl are starting to see through her

Good.  People usually have short memories.

I notice Twitter is way more anti-Kenya.

Kenya should have just paid Porsha dust this season because she is looking bitter, but I haven't forgotten that Porsha started it.

STUNNA GOD

ssw4919

Kandi also protected Porsha last season because Kenya was on Speak on It and revealed that Porsha got drunk in Greece and spilled that she knew the rape allegations were false.  But she edited it out.

She edits out someone clearing her of a rape allegation, but will allow charity donation shade that also happened off-camera.  :ummwhat:

STUNNA GOD

Black parents are so toxic and draining..... not Cynthia's mom PISSED for her wishing her dad a Happy Fathers Day. Y'all issues had NOTHING to do with the fucking children. :uhh:

HUGO

The way Kenya gets dragged every damn week brings pure joy to my heart

STUNNA GOD

It's not about if her mom wants the dad at the wedding or not... it's her fucking FATHER. If she wants her dad there, then that's THAT. 

And why is Cynthia's holding her mom's guilt and regrets on her own shoulders? She laid down and had fucking kids. That was HER decision

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

I'm foreshadowing Porsha n Kandi teaming up to LASH Kenya at the reunion.