RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on January 18, 2021, 08:28:28 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 18, 2021, 12:06:33 AM
Kandi also said a couple people didn't donate as much as she would've liked them to and they're implying that she's referring to Cynthia as well. Kandi has been low key shading Kenya so far this season.
They said Kandi has words with somebody in the finale. I think it's Kenya. She's been shading Kenya ALOT lately...

:diddraispoot:
I remember that too. She confirmed that it wasn't Kenya. She did say Kenya & Latoya go in on Drew though.

Cowgirl

It wasn't even that bad of shade but it was very unnecessary. She spent her whole day helping out with your mess but you want to share how much money she gave? :unsure:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

ssw4919

Kandi views everything based on money.  That's how her whole family operates.  Kenya should know that Kandi's love language.  Kenya is seems very cheap, lol.

STUNNA GOD

NOW y'all want Phae back.

HDJSJDJDJDJNZNXNSNXNNSMXMMSMXMXMDMXXXDD
D
DD
DD

The Twirls are LOSING it. 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on January 18, 2021, 11:23:12 AM
NOW y'all want Phae back.

HDJSJDJDJDJNZNXNSNXNNSMXMMSMXMXMDMXXXDD
D
DD
DD

The Twirls are LOSING it.

jxncncncnccnncnc

:jetbeauty:

ssw4919

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 18, 2021, 11:21:44 AM
It wasn't even that bad of shade but it was very unnecessary. She spent her whole day helping out with your mess but you want to share how much money she gave? :unsure:

I think it was bad.  Not being charitable during a pandemic looks bad.

But I don't care as long as Kenya gave something.  I don't think it's bad unless she promised a certain amount and didn't give it, like Porsha did last season.   :ATLcameo:

M-Rocka

Looks like Kenya is bringing Fraudra back next season lolz

Cowgirl

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 18, 2021, 11:24:20 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on January 18, 2021, 11:21:44 AM

I think it was bad.  Not being charitable during a pandemic looks bad.

But I don't care as long as Kenya gave something.  I don't think it's bad unless she promised a certain amount and didn't give it, like Porsha did last season.   :ATLcameo:
!!

Cowboy Nine

Now I think about it, Kandi might be a lil PISSED that Kenya and Phaedra are in what appears to be a good place

STUNNA GOD

I think part of it too is that Kenya is ALWAYS calling people out about donations and putting their money where their mouth is, but when it was her turn to "genuinely" put the money up (and not in some retaliation to throw shade and make a "point"), she was MUTE....

Kandi is a Taurus too.... she probably feels that Kenya is fake.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on January 18, 2021, 11:26:11 AM
Now I think about it, Kandi might be a lil PISSED that Kenya and Phaedra are in what appears to be a good place
i was JUUUUUUST about to say this.