RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on January 18, 2021, 11:26:33 AM
I think part of it too is that Kenya is ALWAYS calling people out about donations and putting their money where their mouth is, but when it was her turn to "genuinely" put the money up (and not in some retaliation to throw shade and make a "point"), she was MUTE....

Kandi is a Taurus too.... she probably feels that Kenya is fake.
Kenya calls people out who say they're going to do something but don't. She never says people need to give more than what they do/have..

M-Rocka

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 18, 2021, 11:28:26 AM
I think part of it too is that Kenya is ALWAYS calling people out about donations and putting their money where their mouth is, but when it was her turn to "genuinely" put the money up (and not in some retaliation to throw shade and make a "point"), she was MUTE....

Kenya calls people out who say they're going to do something but don't. She never says people need to give more than what they do/have..
Kandi always supports Kenya's mess, physically AND financially. I understand her being upset that when it's finally HER time to receive support, Kenya is mute. I don't think Kandi would've cared about the quantity, I think Kandi is upset about her not even bothering to make a donation. "Showing up" was more about camera time. :dead: :uhh:

ssw4919

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on January 18, 2021, 11:26:11 AM
Now I think about it, Kandi might be a lil PISSED that Kenya and Phaedra are in what appears to be a good place

Well, say that!  %uD83D%uDDE3

Quit beatin around the mf%u2019in bush and inject some interesting conflict back into the season.

Kenya should just go and film scenes with Phaedra at this point.  These girls are desperate for ratings and something to generate discussion. 

As bad as Kenya is, she is the only one stirring up MESS this season.  Someone has to be willing to start mess and drive storylines.   :uhh:  Everyone else is too concerned about fan support and opinion.  It makes her look bad because she has to do it all herself.  Kandi and Cynthia always play neutral unless they are firced into conflict; Porsha is trying to improve her image this season; Marlo is trying to not rock the boat to keep connections on the show to justify her presence.  Kenya is the only one willing to put in WORK.   :uhh:

ssw4919

Quote from: Trey on January 18, 2021, 11:34:25 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on January 18, 2021, 11:28:26 AM

Kandi always supports Kenya's mess, physically AND financially. I understand her being upset that when it's finally HER time to receive support, Kenya is mute. I don't think Kandi would've cared about the quantity, I think Kandi is upset about her not even bothering to make a donation. "Showing up" was more about camera time. :dead: :uhh:

Don Juan made it sound like she should have given more, not that she didn't give at all.  Porsha said that. 

Kenya always supports Kandi.  She has never once thrown Kandi under the bus, after all these years on the show.  They've never even had beef.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 18, 2021, 11:39:22 AM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on January 18, 2021, 11:26:11 AM
Now I think about it, Kandi might be a lil PISSED that Kenya and Phaedra are in what appears to be a good place
Kenya should just go and film scenes with Phaedra at this point.
NDNSNNDNNSNDNSNDNDNDNSNDDD
D

D
D
DD

D
D
S
D
S

D
D
D
D
D
D

D
D
S
D

S
D

D
D
D
D
S

F
D
D
D

YEA.

:ohwow:

ssw4919

No.  Kenya only called out people who promised a certain amount, but didn't deliver.  Nene challenged HER to donate $20,000, but she never did it.  Porsha and Dennis promised $5,000 or whatever to Marc's charity, but never paid.

If Kenya said, "I'm donating $5,000!  :feelinmyself: " but never paid, then it'd be the same thing.

The issue is Kandi thinks Kenya should have given MORE based on whatever dollar amount she had in mind, or what other people gave.

STUNNA GOD

Y'all, I'm really wondering if that's it. Kenya making up with Phae outta no where was just SO random. There has to be conversations of Phaedra returning and Kenya being onboard. Kenya just wants what's best for the show.

ssw4919

If I were Kenya, I wouldn't support Kandi's charity ever again.  I'd give to another Atlanta-based charity instead.  :letsmessfag:

ssw4919

I forgot that Kenya said Porsha was also trying to block Kandi from doing something to do with BLM because she wanted to be the face of the movement.

But 5,000!  Shows me who you really are!  Support!

:shannonsmissing:

STUNNA GOD

ssw4919