RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Kalifornia.

I'm catching up now. 

Am I the only one that feels like Drew's husband be really acting for these cameras?

Nothing about him gives genuine. Just terrible acting. 

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on January 05, 2021, 11:44:02 PM
Quote from: Scott. on January 05, 2021, 11:41:56 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on January 05, 2021, 11:37:50 PM
Kandi is boring af and sat up there and had two extra kids just for the show.

But yet you wanted Eva to stay. Please STFU.
Um ... Eva is young and pretty, of course we wanna see her  :uhh:

So is Kandi

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

I think it would look good if she had straight hair and if the makeup wasn't so overdone....there's just a lot going on..

:guys:

shante smith

Quote from: Trey on January 19, 2021, 04:09:33 AM

"We love you so much Drew!... but please find a new stylist"

These comments  :plzstop: :plzstop:
gggggggghhh

She's much younger than this look

M-Rocka

https://twitter.com/thepeachreport/status/1351608880703426565?s=21

These girls hot and sweltering on a bus pissed while Kenya & Latoya are in AC flying in on a jet.

Not Porshit upset at the fact that she wasn't able to bring her child and then to add She didn't even extend an invite to not only me but Kandi, Shamea and Drew to bring our kids too!

I'm sure Kandi wasn't gonna bring Blaze and Ace on a trip to have them see their mom in a dominatrix outfit spanking the girls and strippers.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 19, 2021, 03:14:06 PM
https://twitter.com/thepeachreport/status/1351608880703426565?s=21

These girls hot and sweltering on a bus pissed while Kenya & Latoya are in AC flying in on a jet.

Not Porshit upset at the fact that she wasn't able to bring her child and then to add She didn't even extend an invite to not only me but Kandi, Shamea and Drew to bring our kids too!

I'm sure Kandi wasn't gonna bring Blaze and Ace on a trip to have them see their mom in a dominatrix outfit spanking the girls and strippers.
SSDDDDDDDDDDDSDDDDDD

I mean.. I guess we clearly see why she couldn't make Kandi that donation. :dead:

But book!

STUNNA GOD

Kenya is so late. :dead: And I just KNOW she thinks this is a book, but clearly she couldn't afford for all of the girls to perch on a jet. Not organizing for the girls to take a bus, while you pull up with a plus 1 on a "private jet!". She looks tacky and BROKE. :dead: