RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Yea they said they cut Latoya falling out with Porsha too. They're cutting Latoya's scenes for some reason...

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on January 19, 2021, 07:39:31 PM
Yea they said they cut Latoya falling out with Porsha too. They're cutting Latoya's scenes for some reason...
To make room for Whoresha's "activism" 🙄

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

M-Rocka

ssw4919

You know what?

Bring Phaedra back.

I've been dead set against it but if Kandi can forgive Porsha even after Porsha admitted last season while drunk— conveniently edited out again— that she knew the rape rumors were lies (which we all knew she knew), then Kandi should be able to hear Phaedra out.  Or fight her or pay her dust or whatever.  Far be it from me to protect Kandi's honor when she doesn't care herself.  :overit:  

I never liked Phaedra, and she's boring.  But seeing how she'd interact with Kandi, Porsha, and Kenya now that they're friendly would be interesting for at least a few episodes.

M-Rocka

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 19, 2021, 08:55:42 PM
You know what?

Bring Phaedra back.

I've been dead set against it but if Kandi can forgive Porsha even after Porsha admitted last season while drunk— conveniently edited out again— that she knew the rape rumors were lies (which we all knew she knew), then Kandi should be able to hear Phaedra out.  Or fight her or pay her dust or whatever.  Far be it from me to protect Kandi's honor when she doesn't care herself.  :overit: 

I never liked Phaedra, and she's boring.  But seeing how she'd interact with Kandi, Porsha, and Kenya now that they're friendly would be interesting for at least a few episodes.
I just want the season 9 cast back. That was honestly the best lineup.

If Kandi can forgive Tamika for calling her a loose puss whore sleeping with everybody and their daddy, then she can forgive that Fraudra over a rumor that Porshit brought to the forefront.

Scott.

Why would she ever forgive Phaedra? Y'all are nuts for real. 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on January 19, 2021, 10:24:56 PM
Yea, she shouldn't forgiven Phaedra but she shouldn't have forgiven Porsha either. It'd be interesting to bring Phaedra back as a friend for a few episodes tho.

ssw4919

They're lighting Kandi and Don Juan up in the comments.   :blessed:

ssw4919

She forgave Porsha.  What the difference?

Porsha admitted to her that she knew it was all a lie, and she is skinning and grinning in her face. 

It couldn't be me.  But Kandi can be easily swayed, apparently.

shante smith

didn't don juan get enough of messin in the gorls business after porsha and phaedra tag teamed him for buttin into their todd convo years ago

ssw4919

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 19, 2021, 10:58:10 PM
Yea, she shouldn't forgiven Phaedra but she shouldn't have forgiven Porsha either. It'd be interesting to bring Phaedra back as a friend for a few episodes tho.

!!!!

They were two peas in a mf'in pod during that fiasco. 

Not only did Porsha reveal the truth, but Kandi protected that fact from being spilled after the network also protected her.   :usureuok:

ssw4919

Quote from: four kings on January 19, 2021, 11:01:37 PM
didn't don juan get enough of messin in the gorls business after porsha and phaedra tagged team him for buttin into their todd convo years ago

Yes.  Porsha told him to change his tampon.

ssw4919

And honestly, Kandi doesn't have to "forgive" Phaedra.  But she shouldn't block her from appearing on the show, or refuse to film with her.
 Not while booed up with her partner in crime.  :usureuok:

Be consistent.  :plea:

Hate boffum, or let bygones be bygones with boffum.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 19, 2021, 11:04:35 PM
And honestly, Kandi doesn't have to "forgive" Phaedra.  But she shouldn't block her from appearing on the show, or refuse to film with her.
Not while booed up with her partner in crime.  :usureuok:

Be consistent.  :plea:

Hate boffum, or let bygones be bygones with boffum.

I'd normally agree but do you think bringing Phae in next season will turn things around?